Glenview Golf Course

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Glenview Golf Course

Welcome to the Glenview Golf Course and Event Center. In the spring of 2017, we reopened our clubhouse after a six month interior and exterior renovation. We have added many modern upgrades that blend beautifully with the original rustic charm of this repurposed barn structure.

With 3,000 square feet of banquet and conference space, a large covered deck and additional outdoor seating, the Glenview Golf Course Event Center will be perfect for hosting your next function. We will meet your every need with full-service catering and a fully stocked bar, including beer, wine and spirits. Menus can be tailored to meet your exact needs.

Glenview Golf Course is Cincinnati's premier public championship golf course, offering 27 beautiful golf holes with lush landscapes, panoramic views, and is centrally located to anywhere in the Tri-state area.

3 Reviews for Glenview Golf Course

3 Glenview Golf Course Reviews

Elisha
Elisha Hogan

Getting married on 09/21/2019

So far so good 👍

Although I did not had my event yet, I did put my deposit down with owner Paul. Went to the venue two times, will satisfy each time. Reasonably priced what's within our budget. Very affordable for ... Read more someone who wants to have a small wedding and not spend a lot of money. There's a catering service and compared to other venues their food menu price was very affordable. my event is September this year. I will update later on.

Shannon
Shannon Frey

Married on 07/06/2019

Such a Heartfelt Experience for our Wedding

I titled our review as "Such a Heartfelt Experience for our Wedding", because this truly embodies our event that took place this July at Glenview Golf Course. Every couple dreams of a wedding that ... Read more will be a meaningful memory to last a lifetime, and I can truly say this venue was a perfect fit. Sean and Paul, the coordinators for our wedding were so accommodating, caring, and in tune with our expectations. They fulfilled everything we wanted for our day and planning leading up to the event. From experience, most venues are very matter of fact and lack feeling about the couples involved, but Glenview went above and beyond to make our day especially what we wanted and configured ways for their staff to accommodate. Every little detail was taken care of so that my husband and I could enjoy our wedding. We could fully trust everything would be handled authentically through the staff at Glenview. I would highly recommend Glenview to everyone. The food, service, and special attention to details made the whole event come to life and my guests so impressed. They are a hidden gem I am so very glad we found!!!

C
Christine Hurr

Married on 09/03/2019

Made the day a memorable event

Glenview Golf Course has a very unique back room for receptions or gatherings for 50-60 people. We had our 50th grade school reunion and the exposed brick walls just gave it a very comfortable feeling ... Read more feeling about it. The staff did a wonderful job. The food was very good and filling. We all were so absorbed in seeing everyone after 50 years that the time slipped by so quickly. Wished it could have been longer. The staff was easy to work with in all of the preparations and made sure we had what we wanted. It was a very memorable afternoon which I will not forget anytime soon.

Glenview Golf Course FAQ