Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events

Vail, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events

Glitter & Bliss Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company based in Vail, Colorado that will leave you with blissful memories of your effortless celebration. Their professional staff offers first-class service and magical experiences for clients all over the world, making sure each event is expertly organized and coordinated.

Experience

Owner Sylwia D’Amico has been planning and managing events for over 15 years, using her wealth of experience in hospitality to land jobs for highly prestigious companies such as the Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, and Cascade Resort & Spa. After a successful career in the hospitality industry, she decided to go after her own dream and start her own wedding planning business.

Glitter & Bliss Weddings and Events will plan every detail through positive energy and an outstanding work ethic that you can count on. They will bring your dream wedding to life with the fullest care and attention, keeping you at ease while creating beautiful, treasured memories along the way. They provide completely personalized services and offer the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Management of wedding schedule
  • Supervision of vendors
  • Oversee setup
  • Planning and assisting in rehearsal
  • Arrangement of place cards, table cards and favors
  • Full wedding planning
  • Vendor selection and contract negotiation
  • Organize floral arrangements
  • Rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch

12 Reviews for Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events

12 Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events Reviews

Katie
Katie Witt

Getting married on 07/18/2020

Can't wait to work with Sylwia!

When I met with Sylwia for the first time, I immediately had a comforting feeling. She is extremely professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. I know my wedding day is going to be in great hands! Read more When I met with Sylwia for the first time, I immediately had a comforting feeling. She is extremely professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. I know my wedding day is going to be in great hands!

Andrew
Andrew Holden

Married on 06/16/2019

Just what you need - hire her!

Sylwia is brilliant - we cannot recommend her highly enough and I can honestly say I do not know what we would have done without her. Extremely professional and well organised, she didn't drop a ... Read more single ball and everything went perfectly thanks to her. It also helps that she is the nicest person who is fun and relaxed to be around (makes a huge difference on the big day). Honestly cannot recommend her highly enough - hire her!

Kristi
Kristi

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Day

I couldn't have done it without Sylwia and her team! She gave me a lot of guidance along the way and was there to make my day perfect in every way! Read more I couldn't have done it without Sylwia and her team! She gave me a lot of guidance along the way and was there to make my day perfect in every way!