Glitter & Pearl LLC

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Glitter & Pearl LLC

Glitter & Pearl LLC is a an Arizona florist based in Tucson, serving Phoenix, Sedona, Prescott, Southern AZ and surround areas. Our wedding floral studio creating quality designs that celebrate love. Founded by artist Sarah Hauer in 2017, Glitter & Pearl strives to give personalized attention to brides and grooms focusing on every detail of floral design for their day. Glitter & Pearl works with a limited number of couples per year ensuring high quality custom wedding florals.

5 Reviews for Glitter & Pearl LLC

5 Glitter & Pearl LLC Reviews

K
Kayla

Married on 07/20/2018

They did a great job of providing beautiful flowers for my wedding! I loved the flowers and the Glitter and Pearl team are very kind and easy to work with. Read more They did a great job of providing beautiful flowers for my wedding! I loved the flowers and the Glitter and Pearl team are very kind and easy to work with.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/02/2018

Sarah did a wonderful job for us at our wedding! The arrangents were beautiful and exactly as we planned and discussed. She was so easy to communicate and work with. I would highly recommend her ... Read more services!

P
Patricia and Natalee (bride)

Married on 12/29/2017

Attention to details. Listened to the bride. Created a beautiful venue set up so we didn’t have to worry. Bride andBridesmaid bouquets were 100% better than we could have imagined. Read more Attention to details. Listened to the bride. Created a beautiful venue set up so we didn’t have to worry. Bride andBridesmaid bouquets were 100% better than we could have imagined.