Glitz Events Management

Kingston, Jamaica · View map · Visit website

About Glitz Events Management

Glitz Events Management is a wedding planning company based in Kingston, Jamaica. Their enthusiastic and organized professional planners are ready to assist you in making your dream wedding day a reality!

Glitz Events Management offers full planning and day-of coordination for cultural, destination, non-religious, and religious weddings. They can also plan your rehearsal dinner, bachelor or bachelorette party, bridal shower, or vow renewal. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Glitz Events Management also offers many additional wedding services for a seamless experience. The other services they can provide for your special day include:

• Cake

15 Glitz Events Management Reviews

Shakeria
Shakeria Campbell-Cole

Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service right throughout, she's always available when I needed her opinion.

The service is one in a million. Trust me, I don't know what I would do without her. Thanks for making my special day memorable. Read more The service is one in a million. Trust me, I don't know what I would do without her. Thanks for making my special day memorable.

Yvette
Yvette Reid

Married on 05/13/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

So blessed to find Shushana to organize our Beautiful Wedding in Kingston Jamaica. Destination wedding set up, ceremony and paperwork was exceptional. She took the stress and preparation burden away ... Read more away so we could enjoy Our Special Day together to the fullest. Shushana is a pleasure to work with and she takes amazing Wedding photo and video. I Highly Recommend Shushana. Thank You So Very Much😘 Romaine and Yvette Reid

S
Shakera Blake

Married on 04/19/2019

Effortlessly beautiful

Sushana did wonders for my husband and I on very short notice. Venue was prepared to our liking. She has an eye for detail and I trust her expertise. If she could have created such timeless elegance ... Read more in the decor in just about 2 hours! A big thank you! You made us so happy!