Glitz Events Management

Kingston, Jamaica · View map

About Glitz Events Management

Glitz Events Management is a wedding planning company based in Kingston, Jamaica. Their enthusiastic and organized professional planners are ready to assist you in making your dream wedding day a reality!

Glitz Events Management offers full planning and day-of coordination for cultural, destination, non-religious, and religious weddings. They can also plan your rehearsal dinner, bachelor or bachelorette party, bridal shower, or vow renewal. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Glitz Events Management also offers many additional wedding services for a seamless experience. The other services they can provide for your special day include:

• Cake

14 Glitz Events Management Reviews

Shakeria
Shakeria Campbell-Cole

Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service right throughout, she's always available when I needed her opinion.

The service is one in a million. Trust me, I don't know what I would do without her. Thanks for making my special day memorable. Read more The service is one in a million. Trust me, I don't know what I would do without her. Thanks for making my special day memorable.

S
Shakera Blake

Married on 04/19/2019

Effortlessly beautiful

Sushana did wonders for my husband and I on very short notice. Venue was prepared to our liking. She has an eye for detail and I trust her expertise. If she could have created such timeless elegance ... Read more in the decor in just about 2 hours! A big thank you! You made us so happy!

C
C. H

Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond (knew what I needed far from what I could see)

I was planning a surprise 75th birthday party celebration for my mom from overseas. All I was sure about was the venu and color theme. We had less than 6 mos to plan and I knew I wouldn’t have the ... Read more chance to visit the Islands again before the event date. If I am ever so lucky as the day Shushana answered the phone, I will continue to live a peaceful life. The day went by seamlessly, all that stress and worry went out the door once I laid eyes on my vision coming to life. She was attentive and listen to every idea I could think of. Never dismissed how silly it may have been, but addressed it was true experience and possibilities. You won’t be disappointmented. The team is professional, calm, honest and caring. My mom love her party and we have memories to last a lifetime! 😊 As a bonus, we stayed right on budget and the cake was the gift that kept giving. Amazing!