Glo Beauty Bar

Mamaroneck, New York · View map · Visit website

About Glo Beauty Bar

New York-based celebrity makeup artist Heather Adessa is the CEO, founder and lead makeup artist of Glo Beauty Bar. Glo is your go-to makeup & hair salon for all things bridal! Heather & the Glo Girl’s have an unbelievable passion for their profession, which has provided her and Glo Beauty Bar with a great deal of accolades. We are all excited, and would be honored, to be part of your big day! They look forward to pampering you – so call or email today to book your trial!

74 Reviews for Glo Beauty Bar

74 Glo Beauty Bar Reviews

T
Featured
Toni

Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you thank you thank you Caity and Kristina for making me and my entire squad look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day. My mom and my husband's mom were glowing. All of the bridesmaids looked ... Read more stunning. And I felt radiant as I headed to the venue to get married. The makeup lasted all day. My hair stayed in until the wee hours of the morning. Expert tip: if you can, get ready at the salon - you'll have more hands on deck. We were even EARLY! When does that even happen? I cannot say enough wonderful things about my entire experience with Glo. Bonus points to Glo for including gratuity in their pricing so there was no shuffling money around the morning of the wedding. Bravo!

N
Nichole J.

Getting married on 07/29/2019

Process was seamless!

Staff was very kind and professional. I look forward to using this facility and staff for my wedding. I highly recommend them! Read more Staff was very kind and professional. I look forward to using this facility and staff for my wedding. I highly recommend them!

E
Emily

Married on 12/01/2018

I’ve had my makeup and hair done for both my engagement shoot and bridal shower. The artists are amazingly talented and so sweet! Kat keeps my frizz prone hair under control through heat, humidity, ... Read more and rain and looking insanely gorgeous! Caity is spot on when it comes to makeup! She always nails the look!! I highly recommend using Glo for any hair/makeup needs!