Global Event Group

Bryan, TX · View map

About Global Event Group

Catering Event Production.

Global Event Group provides catering for events from wedding to music festivals (ACL, ORION, Lollapalooza, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer). We pride ourselves on our attention to detail when it comes to your event. Our clients work with our planners and design team to make ANY vision come to life. Global Event Group can do a simple southern wedding to the trend setting modern affair.

2 Reviews for Global Event Group

2 Global Event Group Reviews

D
Dawn

Married on 04/16/2016

When I contacting them they were very prompt in getting back with me and setting up a time for a meeting. They were very willing to work with my budget and very flexible in meeting times. My fiance ... Read more and I both work full time jobs and they worked with us to meet after 5 on a weekday for a tasting. The quality of the food at the tasting was excellent and they were very polite and professional. They have a menu with many options and packages that offer everything from servers to dinnerware to buffet set-ups. We have been very satisfied with how well they stay in contact, what they offer, and their flexibility in working with what we want and our budget.

N
Natalie

Married on 08/10/2013

Global Event Group catered our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased! Matt and his staff did a wonderful job understanding our needs, wants, and taste to create the perfect menu, while at the ... Read more the same time, being professional and efficient when serving our over 900 guests! Katie, you were a lifesaver to me and kept me calm and reassured throughout the entire process. I knew you had a handle on your end, and that was a tremendous help to my family and I. Chad and Melanie, thank you both for all you did! This wouldn't have been possible without all of you and we can't thank you enough. The detail that was put into everything was more than I could have ever dreamed of and most of all, the food was fabulous!! Katie even made sure we had a to-go plate of food and cake for our ride to the hotel the night of the wedding!! Global also served our cake and did a great job! We had 4 different flavors and Katie made these fancy framed labels so the guests would know each flavor! The staff made sure the bars were always stocked and kept everything running smoothly... for that we cannot thank you enough!

Global Event Group FAQ