Gloria Ferrer

Sonoma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Gloria Ferrer

Located in Sonoma, California, Gloria Ferrer Winery is a wedding venue offering a spectacular setting for the most memorable day of couples’ lives. The modern yet rustic property provides an elegant atmosphere and is an ideal location for couples to say “I do.”

Facilities and Capacity

Whether exchanging vows beneath a grapevine-covered arbor or dancing the night away under the star-studded sky overlooking the vineyards, couples will be happy with their choice of Gloria Ferrer Winery. Couples can greet guests on the Vista Terrace, allowing stunning scenes of the Sonoma Carneros, and they can raise a glass of divine sparkling and estate wines made on the premises. On the luxury site, couples can be wed at the winery, if desired, and can celebrate in the covered arbor or the caves. The facilities at Gloria Ferrer Winery can host up to 120 guests.

Couples can be comfortable in the knowledge that the venue’s professional event staff will attend to their every detail. Whether for an engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, or even an elopement, the winery provides setup and cleanup, along with the use of the bridal salon. Gloria Ferrer Winery also offers wine service and event planning, ensuring the special occasion is seamlessly planned and executed. The wedding coordinator will assist couples before and the day of their big event. Other services provided include:

• Pet-friendly attitude
  • In-house bar
  • Recommended outside vendors
  • Wireless Internet
  • Sparkling wine flutes, 60-inch round dining tables, and chairs
  • Exclusive use of the facility from six to 11 p.m.
  • Parking with wheelchair access and shuttle

Location

Just minutes out of Big Bend, California, the Gloria Ferrer Winery is surrounded by picturesque views and numerous wineries. There is plenty to do and see, including the Big Bend Hot Springs, the Mt. Shasta Sisson Museum, the McArthur Burney Falls State Park, the Lassen Volcanic State Park, and more. San Francisco is only 40 miles away, and several natural beauties and outdoor activities are on the way. Luxury hotels are within five miles, and the Oakland International Airport is 53 miles away. Smaller, regional airports are closer, making the romantic affair easily accessible for all friends and family.

11 Reviews for Gloria Ferrer

11 Gloria Ferrer Reviews

K
Kali

Married on 03/03/2018

Gloria Ferrer Vineyards is stunning. Looking back at everything we went through leading up to the wedding I am filled with joy that this beautiful place was our venue. We were met with a hiccup ... Read more leading up to the wedding. The Tubbs fire in October unfortunately destroyed our original venue. All of our vendors were booked by this time and our budget was set based on the venue fee at our original venue. I had been fortunate enough to work briefly with Colleen previously through my old job. I reached out to her and explained our situation and that all of our vendors were booked and budget was set. Colleen invited me out for a site visit and I fell in love. Gloria Ferrer had a lot of very similar characteristics to what my fiance and I loved about our original venue, Paradise Ridge Winery. Working with Colleen was wonderful. She eliminated a lot of stress and worked tirelessly with our wedding planner, Lindsey with Ooh La La Weddings, to ensure it was beautiful. Since they have the stunning cave and expansive tasting room, we opted to have everything inside! We had our ceremony in the cave, moved to the tasting room for the cocktail hour, back to the cave for our buffet dinner, and then back up to the tasting room for the reception & dancing. The day of the wedding turned out to be a beautiful day! Even though our events were all inside, the doors to the patio off of the tasting room were open and our guests enjoyed the gorgeous evening inside and out. Everything about Gloria Ferrer just makes me feel warm and fuzzy. The ambient, natural lighting in the tasting room, to the coziness and intimacy of the cave, plus the wines are amazing and didn’t break the bank! Colleen and everyone at Gloria Ferrer really turned a stressful situation into an amazing evening full of memories we will never forget! Gloria Ferrer is my favorite bubbles now because anytime I drink their sparkling I am reminded of our perfect wedding day!

User5436581

2+ years ago

I don't even know where to begin with Colleen and her staff; Gloria Ferrer was a dream come true! This was the first venue we visited in wine country and as we left I told my husband that we didn't ... Read more didn't need to go anywhere else. The following week, we booked them for our wedding in June and it was literally the most perfect venue we could have ever asked for. The staff is amazing, prompt, and friendly, the wine and champagne is delicious, and the event coordinators are flexible and awesome to work with. I had the easiest time planning our wedding here and it turned out absolutely breath-taking. Within the venue there are so many options to choose from, it was like having four venues in one. We got ready upstairs, had our ceremony in the arbor overlooking the vineyard, then we did cocktails on the patio, dinner in the cave, and dancing in the tasting room. It was absolutely perfect, we could not have asked for anything more. Our guests are still talking about what an amazing venue and wedding it was, they were so amazed by the location. I should mention that we live in Phoenix, AZ, so each time we visited leading up to the wedding, Alex and the bar staff were so welcoming and accommodating; we always left feeling so happy and reassured, knowing we had made the right decision. Colleen and her staff were equally awesome. Even through their remodel, she kept us up to date and sent pictures of their progress. She worked seamlessly with me and our wedding coordinator to ensure the day went off without a hitch. They went way above and beyond their call of duty in helping us and making sure that our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be, and I am so thankful that we were able to work with such incredible people on such a momentous occasion. We would recommend Gloria Ferrer to anyone looking for a venue in Sonoma, and if we got to go back and do it all over again, there is no doubt in my mind we would choose them again.

H
hanna

Married on 05/31/2015

If you've ever dreamed of a wine country wedding-look no further. THIS IS THE SPOT. The location is unmatched-the views, the decor, the colors, and the service. Our 70 person wedding was stunning. We ... Read more didn't have to do very much in terms of decor, the arbor was set up beautifully for the ceremony, and the outdoor terrace provided beautiful views of the vineyard, and the tasting room was perfect for dancing. The service and coordination was excellent. In the months before, they were incredible to work with over the phone and through emails, coordinating between all of our vendors, and truly putting our minds at ease. The day or services were wonderful as well, they took so many details off of our plate and we were able to relax and enjoy the day. Not to mention, the discount on the wines when booking the venue, and they will chill and serve beer that you provide at no cost. And the wine is top notch, all of our guests commented on the Pinot Noir, and the sparkling wine was perfect for the wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.