Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc.

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map

About Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc.

We specialize in wedding photography with a love of capturing candid moments and emotions. Our goal is to capture your wedding day beautifully, in a non-intrusive way as it unfolds. We truly believe your wedding should be captured as one of the greatest love stories ever told.

70 Reviews for Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc.

70 Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. Reviews

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the best

There are not enough words to describe the work of Gloria. She is not only flexible but one of kind when it comes to her work. You can see the magic in every single picture she delivers. She went ... Read more along with every crazy idea I gave her and made it better. Her services go above and beyond. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose her as my photographer.

Cherise
Cherise

Married on 03/29/2019

Breathtaking photos!

Photography is an art and Gloria Ruth is by far one of the best. When I first saw her photos online I immediately scheduled a call. The first phone call sealed the deal. We talked for more than 30 ... Read more minutes...I fell in love with her. Something about her is just so comforting and she proved it on our wedding day. I absolutely hate being in front of a camera but that did not matter. She was able to capture moments we couldn't even dream of. We loved the time we spent with both Gloria and her teammate. Someone in a previous review mentioned she's a ninja...that is exactly what my family said! We had about 230 guests and they handled it with such expertise. Thank you so much Gloria Ruth, our fairytale has been captured for friends and family to enjoy forever. xoxoxo

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 12/22/2018

Gloria Ruth is THE BEST!!

There are no words to express how happy we are with Gloria! She is so professional and a true artist! She made my groom and I feel so comfortable and calm! We aren’t the the most comfortable in front ... Read more of a camera, and she made us feel so at ease! Her caring personality made all the difference, it felt like we were with a friend! She was very responsive and flexible. She took our insecurities and made them non-existent! I highly recommend her, and will be using her again for every other life event!!