Gloriosa

Roanoke, VA · View map · Visit website

About Gloriosa

Gloriosa is a wedding florist located in Roanoke, Virginia. They enjoy taking a couple's dream floral arrangement design and making it come to life, providing them with a magical atmosphere for their special day. By helping create this environment, it's their hope that your day will be a beautiful memory that you can cherish for years to come. In addition to their floral details, they also provide planning services that leave nothing to chance so that you can enjoy your big occasion as stress-free as possible.

Gloriosa can provide designs for weddings both large and small. If you would like to be a participant in the floral arrangement creation, they offer DIY services which can help to facilitate your bespoke creations. Services which Gloriosa provides include:

• Cleanup

T
Featured
Terri

Married on 11/22/2015

Gloriosa did an absolutely wonderful job for my wedding venue! I called Mary Jo at the LAST minute (weekend before) due to a mishap with my original vendor, and she was so accommodating I almost ... Read more thought it was too good to be true. But, she did exactly what we wanted - I sent her colors and some favorite flowers, and our bouquets turned out GORGEOUS! All fresh, full, beautiful jewel colors with bright leaves contrasting. It was exactly what I wanted and the price was more than reasonable. Mary Jo went out of her way to help us in so many ways. We highly recommend Gloriosa.

K
Kristin

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers

Mary jo was so great to work with, she was very helpful and understood exactly what we wanted! The bouquets, center pieces, and chapel pieces turned out exactly as we had imagined! Read more Mary jo was so great to work with, she was very helpful and understood exactly what we wanted! The bouquets, center pieces, and chapel pieces turned out exactly as we had imagined!

A
Alisha Joyce

Married on 09/29/2018

Committed to the Customer

Let me start off by saying, if you chose Gloriosa, you will not be disappointed! Prior to meeting with Mary Jo, I met with several local florist, who were either way outside my budget or didn't leave ... Read more me feeling confident that they could deliver what I was looking for. My first meeting with Mary Jo far exceeded my expectations. She took time to listen to what I wanted, asked very detailed questions, had me look through pictures to help her get an idea of what I was looking for. When she sent the proposal it was very detailed and included pictures of the flowers she was going to use and even worked with me to ensure I stayed within my budget. A month out from my wedding, I had an episode where I got nervous and upset, afraid that the colors were not going to be what I wanted. Mary Jo called me late in the evening to walk me through a few options. When the flowers were delivered, I honestly couldn't believe how beautiful they were. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! Flowers can be a large expense, but I'd have to say they were worth every penny.