Gloss Beauty + Bridal

Foxboro, MA · View map · Visit website

About Gloss Beauty + Bridal

Gloss Beauty + Bridal is a Foxborough, Massachusetts-based studio. With over a decade of combined experience in the beauty industry, Gloss artists provide each bride with an unmatched beauty experience. Whether you prefer a soft and romantic or bold and glamorous look, you can expect the utmost professionalism and innovative techniques to bring your wedding day vision to life.

Gloss Beauty + Bridal is an on-location wedding team that beautifies wedding parties for domestic and international events. They offer consultations and makeup trials prior to the event. Their hair services include blowouts, extensions, coloring, and updos. Makeup options include contouring, fake lashes, eye makeup, and wedding party makeup. The team can also do airbrush and spray tanning.

55 Reviews for Gloss Beauty + Bridal

55 Gloss Beauty + Bridal Reviews

C
Featured
Caroline

Married on 04/08/2017

I cannot say enough about Gloss! Seriously they made my wedding so amazing and stress free! They did my engagement photos, and also my wedding day and entire bridal party. Ari is amazing at hair- I ... Read more have had both long loose curls done and then an up-do for my wedding. Both were stunning! Mehry is such an artist and her makeup is just flawless! On my wedding day I was able to look in the mirror and feel so stunning and they did that! Not only are they super talented and made all my friends and family look absolutely gorgeous- they are also soooo easy to talk too! They make you feel so comfortable and really listen to what you are asking for. They are so professional but also make you feel so important and special! For any life event I ever have I will absolutely use them and hope you do too! Amazing, have nothing but love for them!!!

J
Jessica

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Mehry... Where to begin.... She's an artist... She's beyond talented. How she does what she does is effortless! She takes the time to listen to you about what you're looking for in your make-up, and ... Read more she does EXACTLY THAT! Her products are THE BEST, I have sensitive skin, and had NO issues. My bridesmaids who rarely wear make-up, LOVED what Mehry did. Put it this way, if I could have Mehry do my make-up everyday, or at least whenever I really needed to wear make-up, I'd have her move in with me. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

A
Alyssa

Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommended!

Mehry and Ari did an absolutely amazing job with hair and makeup for my wedding. Even my sister, who is extremely particular, was thrilled with their work. They are so sweet and friendly, which made ... Read more the process go smoothly. They listened to what everyone wanted and were able to meet everyone's wishes. They were also able to provide suggestions when requested. Highly, highly recommend them!