Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry

Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry is a renown bridal beauty studio in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Jennifer Haines, owner and principal artist, has many years of training and experience in the bridal industry. She specially trains her stylist in all techniques and modern trends to ensure brides get the exact look they want for their wedding day. Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry primarily serves the Greater Philadelphia metro area, but is available for services in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, as well as for destination weddings when available.

Experience
Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry is a renown beauty salon with many corporate and fashion clients of prestige. Their work has been featured in the Miss America Pageant, QVC, Guitar Player Magazine, People, Style Me Pretty, Simply Bridal, Tattoo Envy Magazine, BuzzFeed, and many more. They are also recognized as a top professional team by several makeup and beauty companies including MAC, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals, and others.

Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry provides on-location professional hair and makeup services for all kinds of brides and bridal parties up to 20. They offer traditional and airbrush makeup applications, as well as cruelty-free makeup products. Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry will also style your hair in any fashion, from relaxed beachy blowouts to intricate and elegant updos.

24 Reviews for Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry

24 Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry Reviews

J
Featured
Julianne

Married on 08/16/2014

Jennifer and her team at Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry are simply the best! I have never been in a wedding where every single bridesmaid looked absolutely perfect. Jennifer and Stephanie made my ... Read more girls look flawless. I wish I had a wedding or an event every weekend just so I can use them again! Jennifer made me feel and look like the most beautiful bride in the world and my guest kept complimenting me on my hair and makeup throughout the night. Jennifer is beyond talented in both makeup and hair. I have extremely oily skin and I've never had makeup last more than 8 hours before looking like a shinny mess. Jennifer knew exactly what she was doing and created a makeup look on me that literally lasted 10+ hours. I looked flawless for the whole night and did not want to wash my face at the end of the night because her work was so beautiful. After my first hair trial (which came out beautiful) I decided I wanted to change the style, not because it didn't look good just because I wanted to go for a more rustic look. I contacted Jennifer explaining things and she was so sweet and accommodating saying I could come back for a second trial, which also turned out beautiful. About a week before my wedding I found a tiara and decided to wear that instead, which would change my hair style again (I am a very indecisive person). The morning of my wedding I explained this to Jennifer and she worked the tiara into a new style which came out FABULOUS! Steph and Jennifer were so patient and accommodating with me throughout the whole process including with my mother-in-law & grandmother-in-law that did not speak English. My 5 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and Grandmother of the groom were so happy with how they looked. Jennifer and Stephanie were professional, on-time, friendly and extremely talented. They are so much fun and so easy to talk to. I would highly recommend Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry and I really hope to work with them again real soon!

Angeline
Angeline

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Jennifer and her team at Gloss Philly were absolutely amazing from start to finish. Starting with my hair and make-up trial I felt like I made a friend for life! Jennifer makes you so comfortable. We ... Read more We had 10 ladies getting make-up done and 12 ladies getting hair done and it was a seamless process. The ladies from Gloss Philly made each of us more beautiful then the next and every, single girl felt like a princess. We all felt like royalty with our hair and make-up done. Not a single hair out place, not a eyelash uncurled, or lip unlined. I would hire Gloss Philly again even for a night out on the town. They are very reasonable, responsive and respectful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my wedding day one to remember. Jennifer- you truly are great at what you do. Thank you!! Mrs. Angeline Bassler (Masciantonio)

Lily
Lily

Married on 10/13/2018

AMAZING! Makeup stayed on forever and all services were perfection!

Jenn did a fantastic job for my wedding. She did a total of 7 services alone and everyone who she did her work on looked absolutely stunning. Her knowledge in hair and make up is extensive, and she ... Read more helped me cover my flaws/insecurities on my face and truly enhance my beauty. I woke up at 4am on my wedding night and realized my lashes were still on! I felt absolutely flawless and perfect. She works some odd hours for her "day" job but she always would respond same day if not within 48 hours.