Glow Events

Cayey, PR · View map · Visit website

About Glow Events

Glow Events is a wedding florist and event decoration company based in Cayey, Puerto Rico, that serves the surrounding region. Owner and designer Anabel Rodriguez and her team would be thrilled to work with couples and help them create gorgeous, memorable floral designs and event decor. With their help, Glow Events will make sure you remember your wedding celebration for not only its emotional significance but also for the beauty and care put into its design.

Glow Events offers a variety of floral and decor styles based on your wedding theme and your personal leanings—whether you want something sophisticated and chic to edgy and eclectic, they’ll be happy to create a stunning design for you. They offer consultations and will work closely with you to make sure everything meets your standards and expectations. Glow Events will deliver, set up, and clean up the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Y
Featured
Yuriana

Married on 02/16/2018

Anabel is truly amazing! She was unreliably patient and so creative. We had a strict budget and she made it work! When I saw the venue and what she had transformed into I couldn't believe my eyes! ... Read more Less three weeks before the wedding I changed the reception layout completely and was feeling insecure about our small number of guests and the venue we had chosen. She had so many ideas to make our space even more beautiful than it already was. In the midst of our planning Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico. She was incredibly responsive even with the outages and communication challenges. Hire her immediately she is beyond amazing and talented!

A
Andrea

Married on 07/27/2019

It was a Dream wedding

Anabel was excellent! Made me feel secure in every moment. She was very attentive and would respond to my questions really fast. The decor in my wedding was exactly as I wanted and even more beautiful ... Read more than what I had dreamed it would be. Everything she did was breathtaking. Highly recommend her!!!!

B
Brukendra

Married on 06/10/2019

#FlyingwithdaFillmores

Anabel brought my vision to life! I planned my wedding from Houston, TX. She did a fantastic job and made me feel at ease. Read more Anabel brought my vision to life! I planned my wedding from Houston, TX. She did a fantastic job and made me feel at ease.