Glow For It Makeup Artistry

Ambler, PA · View map

About Glow For It Makeup Artistry

Andrea is the makeup artist and owner of Glow For It Makeup Artistry. She has specialized in bridal makeup for over a decade, providing professional, customized, on location wedding makeup services in the Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Bucks counties.

12 Reviews for Glow For It Makeup Artistry

12 Glow For It Makeup Artistry Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 06/01/2019

I had my trial this past weekend and I was blown away! Andrea is such an amazing makeup artist. She was able to address my questions regarding the type of makeup and did exactly what I wanted. The ... Read more makeup looked flawless and lasted the entire day. She is also extremely nice and definitely knows her makeup. I will be booking her for my wedding and will also have her do my makeup for my engagement photos this May! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a truly talented artist!

A
Anna

Married on 04/27/2019

I had my trial with Andrea recently and it went so well! She understood what I wanted even if I wasn't able to articulate it well. She's also friendly and always responded to my messages quickly and ... Read more her rates are so much more reasonable than other makeup artists that I looked into. My fiance really liked how my trial turned out and the makeup lasted all day without any issues. So glad to have booked her and I'm excited for Andrea to do my makeup and my bridesmaids' makeup at my wedding next year.

loveyourground
Lauren

Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely wonderful makeup artist!

I had a really difficult time nailing down a makeup artist for my wedding and thankfully met Andrea at a bridal show I attended at my venue. After a few emails and a preliminary trial, I knew I wanted ... Read more her to be my makeup artist for my wedding day. She was really wonderful to work with. I'm not a huge makeup person, but she was exceptionally helpful when I was trying to come up with a look I wanted for the big day. She was quick to respond to emails and was very responsive to all my questions and concerns and was more than willing to discuss different ideas and options. And let me tell you...my makeup was absolutely dynamite. I felt so glamorous! And the best part? It stayed looking great all day! I have super oily skin (especially my eyelids) and my makeup held up beautifully. Even an hour after the reception ended it was still looking pretty great!