Go Travel Stl

Chesterfield, MO, MO · View map · Visit website

About Go Travel Stl

Go Travel Stl is a travel agency located in Chesterfield, Missouri that specializes in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons, serving couples in the St. Louis area and all over the USA. Travel Agent Susan utilizes her extensive first-hand travel experience, research and feedback from other travelers and agents to pair couples with their perfect destination wedding or honeymoon. Couples will find that Susan is committed to ensuring they have a fantastic destination experience and that she doesn't stop working to deliver on that promise once the sale is final.

This award-winning travel agency can coordinate destination weddings and honeymoon trips for ready-to-wed couples. Then, down the road, couples can return to Susan and enjoy an artfully coordinated cruise, family trip, luxury trip, group travel experience or romantic trip. Susan’s award-winning services are even accompanied by travel insurance, so nothing gets in the way of your once-in-a-lifetime event. From Africa to Alaska and the Caribbean to Scandinavia, no destination is out of reach for clients of Go Travel Stl. Additional locations of travel include:

• Dominican Republic
  • Costa Rica
  • East Europe
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Greece (Santorini, Mykonos, Athens, etc.)

30 Reviews for Go Travel Stl

30 Go Travel Stl Reviews

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 08/05/2016

Susan has been awesome! We were initially working with another travel agent, but then we met Susan at a menu sampling for our caterer. She was so helpful and attentive to us then, and has been ever ... Read more since. We had some ideas about where we wanted to go and she immediately had a great recommendation for us that we both were happy with. My fiance is more of a go-go-go kind of traveler and I'm much more of a relax on the beach kind of girl. The trip we have planned has both of us so excited - adventure and beach time in Costa Rica. She also recommended certain times of the year to go based on when rates are typically lower. I couldn't be more pleased, and we cannot wait to go on our trip! Thank you so much, Susan!

W
Whitney

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Great experience!

Susan was great she made the entire process simple for me and my fiancé. She was able to give us options within our budget and exactly what you're looking for. With this being both mine and my ... Read more fiancé's first time traveling out of the country we had a lot of questions! She answered all my questions and was more than willing to help with anything that we needed!

W