Goat Island Gatherings

Isle of Palms, SC · View map

About Goat Island Gatherings

Located on a small sea island off of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway, accessible only by boat and surrounded by miles of undeveloped salt marsh, Goat Island Gatherings offers a perfect setting for a lowcountry event.

Amenities include a large lawn perfect for an outdoor wedding and reception with space available for up to 200 guests.

A 200' dock overlooking the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway

Covered catering area

Three bathrooms, Bandstand, Tiki bars, Brick oyster fireplace.

Farm tables, and benches

Wooden whiskey barrels

Whether your special occasion is an intimate rehearsal dinner for your closest family and friends or a large corporate event, Goat Island Gatherings offers you and your guests a beautiful and relaxing escape from the mainland.

4 Reviews for Goat Island Gatherings

4 Goat Island Gatherings Reviews

C
Claire

Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful spot. Our guests loved the boat ride to and from the island. Read more Beautiful spot. Our guests loved the boat ride to and from the island.

R
Roni

Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough! We were married here on 10/01/2016. Our guest's are still talking about how romantic and magical the venue was! You can only get to the island by boat, but don't let that steer you ... Read more away! It's only a 4 minute boat ride and the guest's take large 50 seat Pontoon boats! Not only was it truly a fairy tale setting but it was a great escape from the hustle and bustle of your typical wedding reception/ceremony setting. If your looking for a romantic rustic feel to your day, DON'T let this small island get away! The pictures are out of this world including the Drone Pic's we were able to get! Truly one of the single most Magical days of my life!!!! Now that your sold on the venue, can I just say the couple that owns the island are truly one of the greatest people you will work with! They were beyond helpful in every aspect of our planning and our set up! I would do it over and over again if only we could!!!!

User4476396

2+ years ago

Amazing! It was beautiful! Diann was so good to me. Literally couldn't have dreamed up what she did. Read more Amazing!! It was beautiful!!! Diann was so good to me. Literally couldn't have dreamed up what she did.