GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

USA Today calls us: “America’s Most celebrated Wedding Ministers” We think you’ll agree. Professional REAL CHURCH ministers serving soon-to-be-married couples for over 25 years. Elopements, Weddings, Premarital Counseling, Marriage Wellness Workshops, Bilingual Ceremonies, and much more. A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau. All major credit cards accepted.

The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers is licensed to officiate civil, interfaith, non-religious, and single religion ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals in Arkansas, Okllahoma, Ohio, Kansas, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee. Through the CUSTOM Option, they help couples create personalized ceremonies so that couples may share their special love story. Ceremonies typically last 20-30 minutes.

The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers also provides Bilingual ceremonies, if needed, and premarital counseling services to ensure couples have a long, lasting marriage. In addition, they also offer marriage enrichment workshops, to keep your marriage healthy and focused. They would love to officiate the most important day of your life:

• Agnostic

R
Featured
Rexanne

Married on 12/18/2015

What a great group of ministers. I saw the God Squad featured on television, and I knew I had to have them for my wedding. They were so much better than I could have even imagined. Our minister was ... Read more warm, and reassuring and had a great sense of humor. We were MORE than impressed. Words cannot express how much Anthony and I appreciated what a GREAT ceremony the god squad presented on our wedding day. All of the groomsmen, and bridesmaids were so touched they were in tears. Our wonderful minister is like a part of our family now and always.

N
Natalia

Getting married on 01/17/2020

Last mintue event

So my husband and I had a last mintue ceremony. We just couldn't wait to get married. So I contacted them about a week out from the ceremony. They were able to get me in contact with someone within a ... Read more day. We had Pastor David perform our ceremony. He sent us a script of our ceremony and we were ready to go 4 days before our ceremony. He even asked about what attrie to wear and was someone we were very comfortable with. I would highly recommend using GOD Squad. They have a few options to pick from.They made our day perfect!

L
Lori Easterling

Married on 08/18/2019

Exactly what we wanted

The GOD Squad provided exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. I had already written our ceremony when I contacted them and we had a family member who we wanted to perform much of the ... Read more ceremony, but we needed an officiant for legality. The GOD SQUAD provided some good suggestions, without being pushy, and provided great support for our ceremony. I have recommended them to friends and have the same high opinion of the job they did for their wedding ceremony as well.