GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

USA Today calls us: “America’s Most celebrated Wedding Ministers” We think you’ll agree. Professional REAL CHURCH ministers serving soon-to-be-married couples for over 25 years. Elopements, Weddings, Premarital Counseling, Marriage Wellness Workshops, Bilingual Ceremonies, and much more. A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau. All major credit cards accepted.

The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers is licensed to officiate civil, interfaith, non-religious, and single religion ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals in Arkansas, Okllahoma, Ohio, Kansas, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee. Through the CUSTOM Option, they help couples create personalized ceremonies so that couples may share their special love story. Ceremonies typically last 20-30 minutes.

The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers also provides Bilingual ceremonies, if needed, and premarital counseling services to ensure couples have a long, lasting marriage. In addition, they also offer marriage enrichment workshops, to keep your marriage healthy and focused. They would love to officiate the most important day of your life:

• Agnostic

R
Featured
Rexanne

Married on 12/18/2015

What a great group of ministers. I saw the God Squad featured on television, and I knew I had to have them for my wedding. They were so much better than I could have even imagined. Our minister was ... Read more warm, and reassuring and had a great sense of humor. We were MORE than impressed. Words cannot express how much Anthony and I appreciated what a GREAT ceremony the god squad presented on our wedding day. All of the groomsmen, and bridesmaids were so touched they were in tears. Our wonderful minister is like a part of our family now and always.

M
Mary Golightly

Married on 06/22/2019

Reliable service. Highly recommend

The GOD Squad stepped in at the last minute, when our pre-arranged minister failed to show up. Thank you, God Squad, for rescuing our wedding. We'll tell all our friends about how professional, easy, ... Read more easy, and RELIABLE you guys were. We'll never be able to thank you for stepping in, and keeping our day REALLY special! A very appreciative couple; Bill & Mary

B
Belinda Bright

Married on 06/22/2019

Our very own minister

The God Squad was really great! We found them on this site a few months ago and they were always available whenever we had questions. We received so many compliments from our family after the ... Read more ceremony, and everyone thought my husband & I had known our minister for years because he made the ceremony so personal.