Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com

Saint Johns, FL · View map

About Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com

Ceremonies begin at $80 for a Garden Elopement in Julington Creek. Your Venue or Beach Ceremony begins at $200. Reverend Deborah is a fun & open minded Minister, Notary Public, military wife, mother of three and Registered Nurse. Her warm and compassionate personality makes her a sensitive officiant for any style wedding, from private elopements to elegant galas. Her philosophy is that no one is ever turned away. She enjoys getting to know your love story ~ guiding you through the Ceremony planning process while crafting the perfect Ceremony with the most meaningful words. From your bouquet, photographer, DJ & Venue, Rev Deborah is there to help.

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com offers a variety of services no matter what setting or style of wedding you’re planning. Services include:

• Wedding Ceremonies
  • Gay & Gender Friendly Ceremonies

92 Reviews for Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com

92 Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com Reviews

User3269173

Rev. Debs was so wonderful! My husband and I wanted a very personalized ceremony and she worked with us every step of the way to ensure it was beautiful! It was hard to find officiants who were not ... Read more specifically tied to a church organization and since my husband and I are not "religious" but rather spiritual, it was important for us to find somebody who understood where we were coming from. Debs made sure to incorporate our personal spirituality into the ceremony without it feeling like a typical church wedding and that meant a lot to us. I truly appreciate her and feel as though I bonded very closely with her. I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful ceremony she did and how kind and loving she was throughout the entire wedding planning process.

D
Diana Montanez

Married on 02/24/2019

Double wedding

We where thrilled by Reverend Debra! She did an effective job let us know what we need and in curating a unique and customized bilingual ceremony for our double wedding! She was also a terrific ... Read more orchestrator when it rained as I walked down the isle, to relocate the ceremony indoors. Simply a God send and Delightfully Officiant!

S
Shuwanda Miles

Married on 01/05/2019

My Daughter's Wedding

My Daughter's Wedding Ceremony was Absolutely Beautiful! We will be using Goddess Weddings Again forsure. Thanks so much Ms. Debbra for being so professional and given us such Beautiful memories @ ... Read more your Beautiful Home.