GoggleWorks Center for the Arts

Reading, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About GoggleWorks Center for the Arts

GoggleWorks Center for the Arts is an artistic event venue located in Reading, Pennsylvania. With a rich history since 1871, this venue was a previous Willson Goggle Factory building. Since then, they have worked hard to redevelop this modern and stunning venue so clients can enjoy their wedding day, large or small. With an artistic background, plenty of space to dance, attentive and genuine service, it makes it hard to pass this venue up!

Facilities and Capacity

GoggleWorks Center for the Arts can accommodate up to 215 wedding guests. With their five gorgeous and modernized spaces, clients have plenty of options to wed at and host their reception. With tall windows, natural lighting and lovely historic brick walls, this venue is fresh, hip and serves as the perfect backdrop for wedding photos. Not to mention, each space features industrial details that provide a blank slate for any wedding style or theme. These details simply add to the overall historical feel clients love and rave about. They can accommodate more intimate weddings along with large, extravagant parties. You will find all of the spaces perfect for your styled wedding. Event spaces include:

• Cohen Gallery
  • Studio 238
  • Studio 411
  • Studio 420

GoggleWorks Center for the Arts offers premier service and catering to happy couples for their special day. They even offer their loading docks and carts to make transportation easier for your preferred vendors. They also offer wedding rentals to accommodate all of your wedding needs. They will attend to every detail to make your special day the wedding of your wildest dreams. Their services include:

• Bridal/Groom suites
  • On-site catering and bar options
  • Pet friendly (pets must be leashed with a copy of up-to-date vaccinations)
  • Setup

Cuisine

This venue allows to work with their on site catering or caterers of your choice. Linens, plateware/glassware, are not included.

Other Services

The venue also offers their artistic and industrial event spaces for various wedding-related events, as well as other parties and events. They work to accommodate their clients’ desires from start to finish, so don’t hesitate to reach out to them! They service the following events:

• Corporate

V
Featured
Veronica

Married on 08/18/2018

We looked at many places before we stumbled upon Goggleworks for our wedding venue. From the moment we saw the photos we fell in love with the space and knew right away that this was the perfect place ... Read more for both our wedding ceremony and reception. Not only is Goggleworks such a unique venue it has an INCREDIBLE team! Margaret was absolutely perfect from when we first booked the place up until the day of our wedding. The level of attention and hard work during the wedding and through the entire process beforehand was exceptional. There is not one single thing I would've changed about my wedding day and the Goggleworks team played a huge role in that. When my husband and I came back in from taking photos around the building, I had unfortunately collected a bunch of twigs around my dress. Fiona, the young woman working reception (who had no obligation to help us in any way), quickly rushed over to help remove the twigs in a way that would not rip my dress. It's little moments like that throughout the rehearsal and day-of that left us feeling that having had our wedding at Goggleworks was the first best decision we made. A huge thank you to Margaret, Fiona and the entire Goggleworks team!

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 07/06/2019

Best people ever

We love GoggleWorks! They offer multiple spaces for events of different sizes and needs, and they’re very reasonably priced. While events are going on, the rest of the building is open with their ... Read more normal hours, which our guests loved! We had a few people take a break from the party and go walk around the galleries and studios. Margaret Pendleton was so responsive, helpful, and understanding, which I was so grateful for as the day got closer. She really made sure we thought of and remembered everything we needed, and made us feel so at ease. We also just can’t say enough about Tess, who was helping with the reception for the second half of the day. Everyone we worked with was incredible, but especially Tess when we found that my parents’ car was broken into and my purse was stolen from it. Unfortunately they had parked under trees for shade, which prevented cameras from picking up clear images, but Tess was so comforting and professional. She stood outside and made conversation with us while we waiting for the police to arrive and really advocated for us to the department, which was very slow to arrive. Her handling of the situation really helped us leave feeling like it was a great experience.

J
Jennifer

Married on 12/29/2018

Goggleworks was an amazing venue!! Great value for you money, everyone kept saying how beautiful it was!!!

The venue was amazing & so beautiful! Margaret went above and beyond everything we could have asked and she made my wedding day so much less stressful and was just so pleasant. The Goggleworks staff ... Read more was great with my guests and I really appreciated. 10/10 all around I highly recommend this venue!