goGLOW

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About goGLOW

goGLOW now open in the exclusive 50th & France shopping district. Complete with a bridal suite to accommodate up to 20 guests for your private Tantini Party!

ALLURE Magazine awarded goGLOW the BEST OF BEAUTY AWARD.

ALLURE Magazine June 2013 ranks goGLOW Mobile among "the best spray tanners from NYC to LA" "homegrown mobile service measures up to the best in South Beach" and rated goGLOW Mobile 5 "blew us away" stars!

How perfect would it be to be able to jump out of your shower and get a GORGEOUS custom airbrush tan right in your own home? PERFECT! goGLOW custom mixes EVERY tan. We don't believe everybody fits in the two option "light" or "dark" catagory. Your skin is the #2 most viewed on your wedding day (next to your dress of course!) don't settle for less and certainly don't blend in with the white dress.

Best Tanning in Edina - Readers Choice Award 2015

Best Tanning in Minneapolis - Minneapolis Happenings 2014

MN Monthly - Voted Twin Cities Best Airbrush Tan - 2011

"It's a glow straight off the beaches of Saint Tropez, sans expensive airfare."

Mpls St. Paul Magazine - Spring/Summer Weddings Edition

"Come the big day, you will be glowing - even more than expected."

Emily Howald, Editor

Ali Shops Blog

"Within a couple of hours, my skin looked how I always wish it would after a day on the beach."

Allison Kaplan, senior shopping and style editor for Mpls.St.Paul Magazine

goGLOW tans have been featured on and in:

Keeping up with the Kardashians on E! - members of the grooms family and friends
NY Fashion Week - Richie Rich - Model Kayla Humphries walked the catwalk in a GLOW
ShopNBC
Fox 9 Morning News
Twin Cities Live
Kare11

Call or go to goglow.co and book your appointment now. Can't wait to see you GLOW!

2 Reviews for goGLOW

2 goGLOW Reviews

A
Alexandra

Married on 07/16/2016

GoGLOW was exactly what I needed for a beautiful, natural tan for my wedding day. I'm naturally very fair skinned, and since my ceremony was outside in the middle of July, I needed a little bit of ... Read more color. I didn't want SO much color that I looked unnatural, but I also didn't want to be white white. goGLOW gave me exactly the color that I was looking for. I went on Thursday afternoon before my Saturday wedding, and my color was perfect. They added extra swipes in certain spots to give my body some natural definition, and they even perfectly covered up some light tan lines. I was NOT orange, I was NOT streaky or blotchy, and I was NOT unnatural looking. I was even a few minutes late to the appointment because of construction traffic, and they were still accommodating and incredibly respectful! I now recommend goGLOW to everyone needing a natural looking spray tan.

FutureMrsSchneider
jamie

Married on 09/09/2017

I booked with GoGlow in September 2017 for a trial tan, and my wedding tan after finding them on Weddingwire. I really liked that they had appointments as late as 9pm open still the day before, that ... Read more was very helpful with my schedule.The girls I worked with both times were both very pleasant, professional and informative about the products and process. It can kind of be an awkward thing to stand nearly naked in slightly chilly room in front of a stranger, but they do a good job of putting you at ease and making you feel pretty comfortable which I appreciated. I liked that they talk over what kind of color you're looking for and what you want, they don't just decide what they think is best and go for it. I got some after care products my first time, and that was more than enough for that appointment and the one the week of my wedding. I was also happy to find out I would get a discount for my tan the week of my wedding! I felt like the pricing was very fair for the services provided, and will likely use GoGlow again for any future special occasions!

goGLOW FAQ