Gold Label Cleaners

Englewood, Colorado, CO · View map · Visit website

About Gold Label Cleaners

Gold Label Cleaners & Restoration Labs is a garment care and wedding gown specialist located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Owner Sunny Jung, has dedicated over 27 years to performing individualized expert care for wedding gowns, family heirlooms, and museum textiles. She has preserved, restored, cleaned, and tailored thousands of couture and fine gowns, making it easy to trust her with your most treasured wedding dress. As Colorado’s only Certified Garment Care Professionals and Nationally Certified Wedding Gown Specialist, Gold Label Cleaners & Restoration Labs offers preservations, restorations, and alterations for your wedding gown to remain as beautiful as the day you purchased it.

Sunny works closely with local and national couture and fine bridal boutiques as a trusted expert in garment care. Her exquisite work is done on site at her organic restoration labs, with all beading, crystals, pearls, and trims guaranteed. Gold Label Cleaners and Restoration Labs offers a multitude of services to keep your wedding gown, tuxedo, or formal dress in pristine condition, including:

• Cleaning
  • Handpressing
  • Altering
  • Repair of rips and tears
  • Restoration of vintage gowns and veils
  • Organic dry cleaning
  • Preservation with acid-free tissue and muslin wrap

32 Reviews for Gold Label Cleaners

32 Gold Label Cleaners Reviews

Featured
User6602116

2+ years ago

Sunny was great to work with. She was up front with the price and time that it would take to complete the dress restoration. It took 3. 5 months to get my dress back, but it was well worth the wait! ... Read more

L
Lindsey

Married on 06/28/2018

Sunny is AMAZING! I'm so glad that I picked Gold Label Cleaners to do my alterations for my wedding dress! I bought my dress off the rack and it was a little tired looking... Sunny cleaned it and it ... Read more looks brand new now!!! I went in today for a second fitting and the alterations were perfect! For the first time the dress fit me like a glove and I got teary eyed standing in the mirror today! I absolutely LOVE my dress now it really feels like mine! Also, Sunny could have made a lot of money off me hemming my dress because in my first pair of shoes, the dress was just slightly too long, but instead she recommended that I get a slightly higher shoe so that we could avoid hemming the dress and saved me a boat load of money!!! Sunny is lovely to work with and I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Sunny, you rock!

W
Wafa

Married on 05/20/2018

Best place hands down. With a few days left till my wedding, I got a drop of blood on my wedding gown - dead center and Sunny was able to see me the same day and got the blood out. Read more Best place hands down. With a few days left till my wedding, I got a drop of blood on my wedding gown - dead center and Sunny was able to see me the same day and got the blood out.