Gold Leaf Designs LLC

Caledonia, MI · View map

About Gold Leaf Designs LLC

Gold Leaf Designs is locally owned and operated. Our clients always receive the best in both quality and service. We customize our wedding packages to meet all of your needs. From save-the-dates, RSVPs and invitations to menus, seating charts and thank you cards, we have you covered. In addition to traditional printed packages, we also provide digital design services. Our clients have enjoyed being able to post a digital save-the-date on their wedding website or email it to guests. Our wide range of skills allow us to tailor all designs and services to meet your needs.

Owners Arlene and Leandra have had the privilege of working with clients throughout Michigan and look forward to expanding into other areas! We love using our creativity to help highlight a couple's special day.

Schedule your consultation today! We can be reached by phone at (616) 524-3025 or through email at info@goldleafdesignsllc.com.

We look forward to helping you create the design of your dreams!

3 Reviews for Gold Leaf Designs LLC

3 Gold Leaf Designs LLC Reviews

A
Aaron

Event date: 03/27/2015

Has been a blessing and very helpful Read more Has been a blessing and very helpful

A
Arlene

Married on 08/30/2014

The service that I received from Gold Leaf Design was absolutely superb! Leandra went above my expectations with the design and also excellent customer service. I will be referring customer to her. Read more The service that I received from Gold Leaf Design was absolutely superb!! Leandra went above my expectations with the design and also excellent customer service. I will be referring customer to her.

J
John

Event date: 03/19/2015

Very impressed with the company's responsiveness and options given Read more Very impressed with the company's responsiveness and options given

Gold Leaf Designs LLC FAQ