Gold Mountain Golf Club

Bremerton, WA · View map · Visit website

About Gold Mountain Golf Club

Gold Mountain Golf Club is a wedding venue located in Bremerton, Washington that will provide you with an unforgettable Northwestern setting for your special day. With 180-degree panoramic views and a stunning manicured olympic course, this property is perfect for a classic and rustic wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Whether you are planning an intimate event or an extravagant affair, Gold Mountain has everything you may need for hosting your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. The Gold Room features some of the best mountain views in the area, accommodating 175 guests for a seated reception and up to 225 for a cocktail reception. It opens up to the Grand Patio, which offers an outdoor space and an amazing green backdrop for a ceremony or cocktail hour of up to 175 guests. The Olympic Room and Terrace feature an abundance of natural light and overlook the 18th green. The Wedding in the Woods is a setting that highlights the Gold Mountain and is tucked just off the Cascade Course amongst moss-covered pines, creating a majestic location for a naturally beautiful wedding of 250 guests.

Gold Mountain Golf Club not only has a lovely golf course that you and your guests can take advantage of, but it also has comprehensive and a la carte wedding packages that will enhance your event. They offer all-inclusive packages for couples who want an all-out wedding celebration as well as an intimate package for those who want an event with just close friends and family. They offer the following services and rentals:

• 8-hour rental period
  • Professional banquet captain
  • White folding chairs for ceremony
  • Tables, chairs and dance floor for reception
  • House linens and napkins
  • China, glassware and silverware
  • Cake cutting or cupcake service
  • Three votive candles per table
  • Table for band or DJ
  • Gift and cake tables
  • Setup and cleanup

Cuisine
Your wedding will be complemented by fresh and innovative Northwestern inspired cuisine that features regional delicacies. Some of the food they offer include salmon, shellfish, locally-grown produce and tasty wines. You are also provided with the following:

• 1.5 hour buffet dinner service
  • Bartenders for bar service
  • Menu testing for two guests
  • Speciality cocktails

13 Reviews for Gold Mountain Golf Club

13 Gold Mountain Golf Club Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 04/14/2018

Gold Mountain Golf Club was our wedding venue for our 4/14 wedding. It was amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better day. Jesse did a great job of walking us through the process, and answering all ... Read more of our questions. On our wedding day everything was already set up when I arrived with my maid of honor and parents. The day of event coordinator was SO helpful. She even loaned me her jacket so I didn't get cold/wet traveling to the woods ceremony (we kept our ceremony outside, and bought tents). Gold Mountain also worked my vendors on set up, etc. so I could just focus on getting ready and spending time with my friends and family. They even have napkins with a fold and color of your choice at every seat at the reception. I could not recommend this venue more for being reasonably priced, incredibly helpful, and going above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfect for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

L
Louise Andrus

Married on 07/05/2019

Outstanding.

GM is phenomenal. Best staff, best food, best view! Read more GM is phenomenal. Best staff, best food, best view!

Cecilia
Cecilia

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing staff

I could not say enough good things about this venue! Everyone from the first person we met to the last was incredibly helpful and nice. They did a great job! The food was delicious, I still have guest ... Read more telling me they enjoyed the food. Their bartenders were amazing and created our signature drinks. We cannot thank Gold Mountain Golf Club enough for making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!