Golden Gate Studios

Providence, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Golden Gate Studios

A wedding floral studio located in Providence, Rhode Island, Golden Gate Studios aims to provide couples with elegant, unique, and handcrafted floral arrangements. Owners Jay and Melissa Lane, along with their seasoned design team, have 65 years of combined industry experienced. At Golden Gate Studios, couples will receive an uncompromising level of quality and design, all while staying within their budget and exceeding their wedding dreams.

At their initial consultation, couples will discuss an event design that includes a floral color scheme and their wedding-day vision, and have a chance to see sample products. If necessary, florists will visit the venue to help determine a couple’s floral style, whether they are seeking an arrangement that is classic and vintage, country and rustic, modern and romantic, preppy and nautical, eclectic and tropical, or just glamorous. Couples will also coordinate with the florists at Golden Gate Studios on delivery, setup, and cleanup times.

Products Offered

Beside the traditional bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, Golden Gate Studios also provides aisle, altar, and Chuppah decor. There are flower petals available for flower girls, along with table arrangements, single flowers, and non-floral alternatives.

238 Reviews for Golden Gate Studios

238 Golden Gate Studios Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/06/2014

Working with Jay Lane at Golden Gate Studios was an absolutely magnificent experience! Our wedding day was breathtaking, when I walked into our ballroom, I was a puddle of tears - his work is ... Read more STUNNING!!!! Being in the industry, I had worked with Jay & his team before on an Indian wedding and ever since that experience, I knew I had found my future wedding florist. Their floral selection is beautiful and fresh, but most of all, Jay's style and creativity is his true talent! One of my bridesmaids was so impressed with our special day, she has hired Golden Gate to complete her perfect look in April of 2015 in Boston! A huge thank you to Jay for his kindness, patience and generosity. Words cannot describe how grateful we are for all you did to make our wedding day perfect. From meetings, to floral samples, to handing me my bouquet, pinning the groomsmen, the gorgeous floral board and ballroom, I am left speechless! Thank you Golden Gate, we look forward to sharing photos with you and sending all of our family/friends your way!!!!! :)

AYT-B
Adrienne

Getting married on 08/20/2020

I happened to be standing in the lobby of the hotel when my Gail (from Golden Gate Studios) walked in with my flowers. She graciously brought them up to my room (where I had to change) and took the ... Read more time to explain how everything was labeled and organized. They were so beautiful!!! She was so patient and happy. Most importantly, she made sure I was more than satisfied with my order and delivery. Thank you Gail, Jay, & Melissa! Sheer PERFECTION!!!

Alicia
Alicia

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Easy to work with

I'm not putting much into flowers as I am not a big flower person. My venue package includes centerpieces and the size for $ was great. I showed her my pinterest ideas and she was able to do ... Read more everything I wanted.