Golden Glow Beauty

Huntington Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Golden Glow Beauty

Golden Glow Beauty provides wedding beauty services for brides located in Huntington Beach, California. Owner Crystal is dedicated to helping you look and feel your best on your special occasion, creating the look you have always envisioned.

Experience
Crystal attended Empire Academy of Makeup under training from Donna Mee. She received certificates in introduction to makeup artistry and expert artistry, as well as print, runway, and bridal.

Golden Glow Beauty offers many hair and makeup services to pamper you and your bridal party on your big day. Crystal also provides tanning services, including airbrush and spray tanning. The wedding hair and makeup services she offers include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos and styling

Areas Covered
Golden Glow Beauty services weddings all across the greater Los Angeles area. Crystal is also available to travel.

16 Reviews for Golden Glow Beauty

16 Golden Glow Beauty Reviews

Kelly
Kelly Parker

Married on 07/19/2019

The best! I felt like such a beautiful bride

Crystal was awesome! When I went in for my hair and makeup trial, it felt like hanging out with a friend. She did a beautiful job for the trial, but it turned out even better on the big day! She and ... Read more an assistant also did a lot of the bridesmaids' hair and makeup - everyone looked so beautiful. I appreciated that everything was kept on schedule and we were all ready for photos by the time needed. Crystal was super efficient and professional, and I definitely recommend her for all your hair and makeup needs!!

D
Darcy

Married on 05/11/2019

So happy with Crystal!

I am SO happy I had Crystal as my hair and makeup stylist on my wedding day! She is incredibly talented and took my ideas and photo inspirations to create exactly what I wanted for my bridal hair and ... Read more makeup. She also created beautiful looks for my bridesmaids and mother-in-law based on their suggestions. We all received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. The colleague that she brought along to help with my bridesmaids and mother-in-law was wonderful as well, showing that Crystal knows how to pick great people to work with. And lastly, Crystal is so pleasant! I loved chatting with her and she definitely helped put me at ease on the wedding morning. Thank you for everything, Crystal!

J
Jennifer Scott

Married on 04/12/2019

Best experience ever on the best day ever!

I am so happy that I found Crystal to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She came as a recommendation through my wedding venue. She is so kind and friendly- I loved having her there with me on ... Read more the morning of my wedding. I am always skeptical of professional makeup and everything looking too heavy-handed, but she exceeded my expectations during my hair and makeup trial and again on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and mom were equally as pleased about how their services turned out on the day of. She stayed right on schedule the morning of and put all of my worries at ease. My hair and makeup looked great the entire day, even on my oily skin. I cannot say enough good things about Crystal, and I highly recommend her!