Golden Joy Photography

Maryville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Golden Joy Photography

Golden Joy Photography is a full service wedding photography company based in Maryville, Tennessee. They consist of a husband and wife team, Amber and PJ, who are devoted to making your wedding day look amazing. The talented photographers at Golden Joy Photography will work closely with you to make sure that your wedding is photographed to your liking. Golden Joy Photography utilizes both candid and posed photography, ensuring that your big day is perfectly photographed from every angle.

Experience
Amber and PJ, the husband and wife team that operates Golden Joy Photography use a variety of photography techniques to make sure your wedding day is expertly captured from every angle. They use every style from natural, contemporary, traditional, and photojournalism. Golden Joy Photography only works one wedding per day, so as to give you all the attention you need.

For excellent service and a beautifully photographed wedding, look no further than Golden Joy Photography. The kind couple who runs Golden Joy Photography is devoted to making your wedding look great. Additional services include:

• Albums

T
Tiffani Roddey

Married on 11/11/2018

Seamless and fun

My husband and I can not verbalize how happy we are with Golden Joy! Amber was everything we had hoped for when choosing a photographer. She was honest, reliable, and made the pictures beautifully ... Read more fun. She captured our true happiness in each shot. It may seem easy to take a picture, but it is a special talent to bring a picture to life. We are grateful and enamored with our wedding shots. Highly recommend them! Photography is important; you have one opportunity to get the shot. A picture is worth a thousand words, but Golden Joy left us speechless.

Mara
Mara Thrasher

Married on 09/02/2018

SUCH a fun photoshoot with beautiful results

Amber is amazing! I'm the bride from the waterfall shoot. She made me and my camera-shy husband feel super comfortable! The pictures are STUNNING. I can't stop looking at them and showing anyone who ... Read more will look my way! 10/10 for sure

Kaitie
Kaitie

Married on 08/31/2018

Exceeded all expectations!!

I can not recommend Amber and PJ highly enough! From the planning stages to the day of they exceeded all of my expectations. They really have an eye for detail and creative ideas to capture the day.I ... Read more only have positive things to say while working with them both. They are truly talented and so easy to work worth. I’m SO in love with every photo from our wedding.