Golden Palace

Fresno, California · View map · Visit website

About Golden Palace

Golden Palace is a banquet hall venue located in Fresno, California, which also serves the Central Valley and Bakersfield areas. For couples planning an upscale or sophisticated wedding and reception, this facility is ideal. Here, you will find premiere site options and impeccable service so that you can host and enjoy the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity

At the Golden Palace, couples will find sites for weddings of all sizes. In fact, there are spaces, such as the foyer area, that are perfect for hosting cocktails. For larger weddings, you can use the ballroom, which easily accommodates up to 1,200 of your friends and family. In this elegant space, your wedding party will be able to enjoy technological features such as built-in screens, projectors, and state-of-the-art audio/ visual equipment. For your convenience, the property also has a full service kitchen, a “powder room,” and on-site parking lot. At this venue, couples are welcome to schedule a tour to determine if the space suites their wedding-day vision.

When you plan your wedding at the Golden Palace, you have the option of choosing either a room rental package or an all-inclusive package. There are three categories of the all-inclusive packages: Full Service All-inclusive, Buffet Package A All-inclusive, and Buffet Package B All-inclusive. Each of these all-inclusive package options include food, service staff, security, six hours of room rental, and chairs and tables. For the most personalized experience possible, the team can even create a special menu just for you and your wedding party.

8 Reviews for Golden Palace

8 Golden Palace Reviews

Raman
Raman Chhal

Married on 06/04/2019

excellent,5 star to everything

Our Family did 5 events in march & April at this place , since Golden palace start their own decorations its totally different now ,we rent 3D Dance floor from them & it look perfect with our theme ... Read more ,they did amazing job with reasonable price ,They have the best set up for Bar ,great service,Everything was perfect .

M
Mastan Kang

Married on 11/11/2018

The most Beautiful n amazing Banquet hall in Fresno

This place is amazing! The design of the hall itself, layout and food were all excellent. Staff were attentive and professional. Everything from set up to the employees to the food to the bartenders ... Read more was just amazing

S
Simran Kaur

Married on 10/20/2018

event held on 10/20/2018 & 10/28/2018

We had our sister pre wedding & wedding Reception last week and everything went better than I could have hoped for. Leading up to the event, Kul mann was a HUGE help. She answered all our questions ... Read more and agreed to any suggestion we had. I feel like we got more than what we expected and for a good price. The staff was so helpful and kind during the party and the bartender was AMAZING.! I am so glad we had him there. owners kept track of what everyone wanted and was just such a pleasure to have. The food was extremely delicious, best food I've tasted at a hall. I got many compliments from my guest on how good the food was, we were very satisfied with everything. I would definitely consider Golden palace Hall for my future events.!