Golden Scroll Soloists

New Britain, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Golden Scroll Soloists

A talented wedding ensemble in New Britain, Connecticut, Golden Scroll Soloists provides live string music for one-of-a-kind ceremonies and receptions. Founded by Kevin Bishop, the ensemble has been enchanting couples and their guests since 2005. Offering all the classical standards, as well as pop and contemporary, Golden Scroll Soloists is the perfect accompaniment to your knot-tying affair!

Golden Scroll Soloists offers couples an abundant collection of unique music arrangements written by its musicians. For a truly memorable wedding experience, the ensemble provides the following entertainment services:

• Liability insurance
  • Instrumentals
  • Break music
  • New songs

Areas Covered

Golden Scroll Soloists proudly offers wedding music to couples located in New Britain, Connecticut. Said services are also extended to interested couples throughout Southbridge, Massachusetts.

95 Reviews for Golden Scroll Soloists

95 Golden Scroll Soloists Reviews

T
Featured
Tessa

Married on 06/10/2016

Marianne and her string quartet team were incredible and made our ceremony so special. My husband and I had very specific songs in mind and Marianne was both accommodating and patient throughout. The ... Read more ceremony was absolutely beautiful - better than we could have imagined - and the music played was a major part of it ! The musicians had my dad and I in tears before even walking out, and were total pros with timing when it came to accommodating our flower girl, who took her sweet time walking down the aisle! Thank you Golden Scroll Soloists for making our ceremony so beautiful and special. We are forever grateful!

Dee
Dee

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful, unforgettable

They played beautifully. All my Nervousness went away as I walked down the aisle once I heard them play Read more They played beautifully . All my Nervousness went away as I walked down the aisle once I heard them play

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 11/02/2018

Perfection

We hired Golden Scrolls Soloists to play at our church ceremony for our wedding, and they were absolutely phenomenal. We have received SO many compliments from our guests and even our priest who ... Read more hasn't stopped raving about the beautiful music! Marianne was incredibly responsive and helpful, and walked me through the entire process with lots of great ideas and suggestions. We had a full mass and they played beautiful music throughout it, including the processional songs I picked out for our wedding party and my entrance. We could not have been happier with Golden Scrolls Soloists, and I highly recommend them!