Golden Scroll Soloists

New Britain, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Golden Scroll Soloists

A talented wedding ensemble in New Britain, Connecticut, Golden Scroll Soloists provides live string music for one-of-a-kind ceremonies and receptions. Founded by Kevin Bishop, the ensemble has been enchanting couples and their guests since 2005. Offering all the classical standards, as well as pop and contemporary, Golden Scroll Soloists is the perfect accompaniment to your knot-tying affair!

Golden Scroll Soloists offers couples an abundant collection of unique music arrangements written by its musicians. For a truly memorable wedding experience, the ensemble provides the following entertainment services:

• Liability insurance
  • Instrumentals
  • Break music
  • New songs

Areas Covered

Golden Scroll Soloists proudly offers wedding music to couples located in New Britain, Connecticut. Said services are also extended to interested couples throughout Southbridge, Massachusetts.

97 Reviews for Golden Scroll Soloists

97 Golden Scroll Soloists Reviews

Jackie
Featured
Jackie

Married on 06/22/2019

A must have!!!

Golden Scroll Soloists are amazingly talented. Their arrangements of songs from the classics, rock, jazz, and top forty chart toppers are all masterpieces that brought tears to my eyes. They set an ... Read more ambiance for my wedding that wouldn’t have come across with prerecorded music. They were elegant, classy, and an absolute pleasure to work with start to finish. They made my wedding ceremony above and beyond what I could have ever imagined!

Dee
Dee

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful, unforgettable

They played beautifully. All my Nervousness went away as I walked down the aisle once I heard them play Read more They played beautifully . All my Nervousness went away as I walked down the aisle once I heard them play

Melissa
Melissa Rosenthal

Married on 05/18/2019

Spring Wedding

During the process of planning it was easy to work with the team to figure out what we wanted and what we would get on our big day. It was fun to scroll through their wonderful selection of modern and ... Read more and classic songs to choose from and on the day they were exactly where they were supposed to be and their music was enjoyed by all! I got several compliments from guests on their playing as well as the variety of song. They were great to have at my wedding!