Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe

Orlando, FL · View map

About Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe

For over 25 years Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe has been Central Florida's Premier Jeweler. Our experience staff is dedicated to providing you with the selection of jewelry, customer service, and satisfaction you deserve while making your most important jewelry purchases.

Selection:

We offer one of the largest bridal selections in Orlando for names from top designers like Gabriel & Co, Benchmark and Lashbrook Designs. In addition to Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands we can help you find affordable jewelry for bridal party gifts and beautiful jewelry for the bride's big day!

Custom Design:

While we offer a huge selection of the latest styles in engagement rings and wedding bands, our specialty is our on-site custom design department. Our expert custom designer will help you craft the one-of-a-kind ring of your dreams. We do all our work in-house and keep you up-to-date with photos along the way.

Education

Purchasing a diamond can be overwhelming at times. At Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe, we have GIA Graduate Gemologist on staff to help you education you through the entire process. You'll leave our store confident in your knowledge of the 4 c's.

Become Part of the Goldsmith Family

Unlike a franchise or chain store, we get to know our customers and learn them by name. We take pride in getting to know our customers, their style preferences and their families. We offer a free lifetime cleaning and polishing on our all our jewelry so we welcome you to come back regularly and say hello and enjoy one of our free freshly baked cookies while wait.

Comes see us at Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe. 1 mile west of I-4 on Lee Road.

Look for the Pink Awning!

9 Reviews for Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe

9 Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 08/25/2018

I truly can’t thank the team at Goldsmith enough! They were able to take a ring that was handed down from my grandmother and turn it into something modern but still keep with the original feel.I ... Read more never would have imagined it to turn out the way it did. I get compliments on it all the time. David and Mary were so great during the process too. Amazing customer service and even better design! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

L
Lisa

Married on 05/27/2018

Goldsmith Jewelry is amazing! They were so helpful and accommodating. We already had a stone we wanted set and they helped me find the perfect setting to compliment the beautiful diamond we had. They ... Read more had the ring done before the estimated time and it was perfection! When I saw the finished ring, I could not believe how beautiful it was!

A
Andi

Married on 10/14/2017

From the beginning, everyone at Goldsmith was accommodating, professional, and calmed my nerves at such an exciting time! They continued throughout the process and truly care about you and the product ... Read more they're assisting you with. I couldn't ask for a better experience!