Gonzalo Nunez Photography

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Gonzalo Nunez Photography

Gonzalo Nunez Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Cancun in Mexico. Gonzalo Nunez Photography is a dedicated photography service that will capture every moment of your wedding day so that you can relive it for years to come. Specializing in a wide variety of photography forms and styles, Gonzalo can create wedding photos that are unique to you and that tell your one-of-a-kind love story beautifully.

Gonzalo Nunez Photography can provide couples with digital files and save-the-dates of their big day. All of Gonzalo's photos are captured with a photojournalistic approach, and he offers a wide array of professional photography services, including:

• Boudoir shoot

V
Featured
Vida

Married on 05/18/2018

Yes! I would give Gonzalo 10 stars if I could. We did a trash the dress with him in the middle of a typhoon in Playa del Carmen and it was worth it. Miraculously during ... Read more our session, we had almost an hr of no rain and we went to work. He was professional and very friendly, he made my husband and me comfortable (as much as he can lol) in front of the camera. We are not models at all and very shy but the pictures turned out amazing! I'm slightly obsessed actually. He gave us our edited pictures in just 6 days and I couldn't be happier. My cheeks actually hurt from smiling! We had sooo many compliments from our friends back at home and now everyone wants to do a TTD. Thank you Gonzalo! You sure beat our wedding photographer haha!

A
Aaron Plunkett

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Perfect Day!

Gonzalo was a perfect engagement photographer. He and his partner picked us up from the resort, pretended to be tour guides, stopped at an amazing local taco place, and drove us over an hour to some ... Read more ruins for the surprise proposal! Then we found a small beach hotel in Tulum (because the main beach was blocked by a taxi strike) that let us use their beach while the sun was setting. Both him and his partner were great to talk to, knowledgeable about the area, and made us feel very welcomed in Mexico. And of course the pictures turned out fantastic!

Stephanie
Stephanie Abraham

Married on 05/11/2019

Great Photographer

Gonzalo was wonderful! He is so much fun and entertaining, it made taking pictures enjoyable. He also had a great assistant, who was very kind and enthusiastic about the day! Gonzalo is also really ... Read more good at capturing the candid moments of the day. I’m so happy we hired him for our wedding. He was very knowledgeable of the resort and he knew all the great places to get amazing shots! We had beautiful photos and a great experience!