Good Food Catering

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Good Food Catering

From the creators of the acclaimed restaurants, 39 Rue de Jean, Coast and Virginia’s
on King comes Good Food Catering. We offer fine catered cuisine, with restaurant quality
style and service in a variety of settings. Good Food Catering launched in the Fall of
2004 and was quickly recognized as one of the top local caterers.

Good Food Catering caters at our own venues, the Historic Rice Mill and the Cottages on Charleston Harbor, as well as off premise at other local event venues. Restaurant quality food is the hallmark of our success. Good Food Catering menus include favorites from our sister restaurants as well as our chef’s inspired creations. If you
like the pomme frites from Rue, the fish tacos from Coast and the shrimp and grits
from Virginia’s, then you’ll love Good Food Catering.

Our staff is committed to excellence. From the first phone call to the post-event follow
up, our dedicated sales team is here to navigate and help you plan an event that meets your
needs, tastes and budgetary guidelines. Our service staff is a core group of individuals
driven for perfection. Most have cross-training experience in our other concepts and an understanding
of our company wide philosophy of excellence in all aspects of service.

Whether planning an elegant wedding reception or casual office party. Good Food Catering
has the perfect food and beverage options to enhance your event experience. Good Food Catering
believes you should be a guest at your own event. Put our team to work, relax and enjoy the party!

26 Reviews for Good Food Catering

26 Good Food Catering Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent food at my wedding

This caterer is required if you book an event at the Historic Rice Mill. I must admit I wasn’t too excited to hear that I didn’t have flexibility in choosing a caterer, but I must say that the food at ... Read more our wedding was exceptional. The hors deurves were soooo good. Fried green tomatoes were my favorite! And I really enjoyed the entrees and dessert as well!

Christine
Christine

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing food!

I could not have asked for better food! The fried chicken, cornbread, mac and cheese, and fried green tomatoes were delicious. The servers were very attentive as well. Read more I could not have asked for better food! The fried chicken, cornbread, mac and cheese, and fried green tomatoes were delicious. The servers were very attentive as well.

Brittany
Brittany Jackson

Married on 12/08/2018

Great Food!! Variety of Choices

Good Food Catering was awesome at our reception at the Rice Mill. We chose she crab soup, bacon wrapped sweet potatoes, and mini crab cakes as passed hors d'oeuvres. We had shrimp & grits, BBQ, and ... Read more taco station that were chef attended. We also had mini chicken biscuits as a late night snack. All the food was amazing. The guests loved it. Presentation was beautiful & tasty!