Good Look Wedding

Punta Cana · View map · Visit website

About Good Look Wedding

Good Look Wedding is a wedding planning agency in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We make part of Good Look Media Group (multimedia production) and since 2013 we are making our clients happy by performing wonderful wedding ceremonies in beautiful locations. We can offer private and intimate weddings on the spectacular secluded Buena Vista Beach or any Venue of your choice.

Our team plans different types of ceremonies including civil and religious, marriage proposal and vow renewal. We offer small intimate ceremonies on our exclusive beach for the couples who wishe to elope...Also we can prepare the big event in any Venue you like with all the services included (ceremony, reception, dinner, pary, show etc).

We have professional photographers and videographers to capture every breathtaking moment and view of your wedding day. Our team is detail-oriented and dedicated to planning your wedding exactly the way you want it.

Let Good Look Wedding plan an effortless and beautiful wedding for you!

10 Reviews for Good Look Wedding

10 Good Look Wedding Reviews

G
Giulliana

Getting married on 03/25/2020

Beautiful experience

Https://vimeo. Com/343293886 I am so excited to share our elopement! We eloped on May 30th,2019 in Punta Cana. First of all a BIG THANKS to Olga. She and her team made our dream come true. A very ... Read more very intimate wedding surrounded by both sets of our family. A ceremony at an amazing, beautiful and breathtaking private beach. I was referred by a friend who got married in 2016. From the moment I contacted Olga via e-mail, WhatsApp, phone calls, the service was on point. She understood and kept me calm many times lol. I was 14 weeks pregnant when I started planning our elopement. At one point I was afraid to travel to D.R because of Zika but after I talked to her, her ob-gyn, my ob-gyn, read the CDC stats, talk to my now husband we finally decided to move forward with our dream. Day after we arrived to D.R. We met with Olga, she went over details and took care of everything I did not have to do anything, On the wedding day, a van picked us up and drove us to her private beach. She called the driver every 5 minutes to ask him if we were okay. I am not going to lie but I was nervous because it rained the day before and thunderstorms were on the way so that made me feel anxious. Luckily, my husband was next to me and he made me understand that we can't control the weather and we have to deal with it. As soon as we got there everything that I wanted was done and beyond my expectations. From the decor, the gazebo, the cake, the chairs, the trio singing our song, the horse, the beach, the palms tree. Our family was in love with the full scenery. I couldn't ask for more. Our photographer such a beautiful person. Words won't express my gratitude for your help in capturing such great moments. Thank you, Matteo. 🥰🥰🥰 Thanks Good Look Wedding.

V
Victoria Shabakaeva and Russian Sabakaev

Getting married on 12/29/2019

Wedding ceremony

Dear Olga thank you so much for performing our ceremony! Everything was exactly like we wanted it to be! We loved the beach! It is amazing! Really secluded place, azure water, perfect place for this ... Read more event! Awesome photos! We are so happy! We do recommend Olga’s team and this beautiful beach! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 11/11/2019

I highly recommend if you are getting married in DR

Good Look Wedding is absolutely amazing. I started having conversations with Olga since July 2018. She was the first wedding planner who was transparent, extremely helpful and easy to communicate ... Read more with. When I went to the Dominican Republic in January for vacation and used that time to also look at several venues. Olga was also sweet enough to pick my partner and I up at the resort and take us to her lovely beach location. I fell absolutely in love with the beach. It’s so peaceful and possibly the most beautiful beach in Punta Cana. We started doing some planning and I got so excited. Olga is just amazing and I know the work she does is also amazing. I unfortunately didn’t go for her services because I decided to get married in my home country. I am definitely going to renew my vows with My partner on Olga’s beach in the future! I was so impressed with her and her ideas that I need to work with her in my lifetime. If you are second guessing using Good Look Wedding, stop now and go for it! You won’t regret it.