Good Look Wedding

Punta Cana · View map · Visit website

About Good Look Wedding

Good Look Wedding is a wedding planning agency in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We make part of Good Look Media Group (multimedia production) and since 2013 we are making our clients happy by performing wonderful wedding ceremonies in beautiful locations. We can offer private and intimate weddings on the spectacular secluded Buena Vista Beach or any Venue of your choice.

Our team plans different types of ceremonies including civil and religious, marriage proposal and vow renewal. We offer small intimate ceremonies on our exclusive beach for the couples who wishe to elope...Also we can prepare the big event in any Venue you like with all the services included (ceremony, reception, dinner, pary, show etc).

We have professional photographers and videographers to capture every breathtaking moment and view of your wedding day. Our team is detail-oriented and dedicated to planning your wedding exactly the way you want it.

Let Good Look Wedding plan an effortless and beautiful wedding for you!

9 Reviews for Good Look Wedding

9 Good Look Wedding Reviews

V
Victoria Shabakaeva and Russian Sabakaev

Getting married on 12/29/2019

Wedding ceremony

Dear Olga thank you so much for performing our ceremony! Everything was exactly like we wanted it to be! We loved the beach! It is amazing! Really secluded place, azure water, perfect place for this ... Read more event! Awesome photos! We are so happy! We do recommend Olga’s team and this beautiful beach! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 11/11/2019

I highly recommend if you are getting married in DR

Good Look Wedding is absolutely amazing. I started having conversations with Olga since July 2018. She was the first wedding planner who was transparent, extremely helpful and easy to communicate ... Read more with. When I went to the Dominican Republic in January for vacation and used that time to also look at several venues. Olga was also sweet enough to pick my partner and I up at the resort and take us to her lovely beach location. I fell absolutely in love with the beach. It’s so peaceful and possibly the most beautiful beach in Punta Cana. We started doing some planning and I got so excited. Olga is just amazing and I know the work she does is also amazing. I unfortunately didn’t go for her services because I decided to get married in my home country. I am definitely going to renew my vows with My partner on Olga’s beach in the future! I was so impressed with her and her ideas that I need to work with her in my lifetime. If you are second guessing using Good Look Wedding, stop now and go for it! You won’t regret it.

K
Kathy Stock

Married on 04/16/2019

Above and beyond!

Olga was absolutely amazing! She did everything she said she was going to do, on the timeline she gave us, and then she even did a few little extras like helping us arrange transportation even after ... Read more the wedding day. She was calm and patient and honest with us, even though we may have been a little skeptical as foreigners trusting a stranger. Her private beach is 100 % as stunning as the pictures show it. So peaceful and wonderful. All of us stood completely taken aback by the beauty of the place the whole time there. No wedding we’ve been to compares. Olga is an amazing wedding planner that gave us a wedding of our dreams and we will never forget the day. Stress free is an understatement. We would unreservedly recommend Olga and her team to anyone! Thanks Olga!!!