Good Shepherd Ranch

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Good Shepherd Ranch

Good Shepherd Ranch is a wedding venue located just on the outskirts of Tucson, Arizona. It offers a western-style, vintage setting, with scenic views of the Sierrita Mountains. The ranch features Victorian French wedding carriages, wagons, and surreys, offering a vintage backdrop for beautiful photos.

Facilities and Capacity
Good Shepherd Ranch has nine event spaces and can accommodate up to 150 guests. Ideal for an elegant outdoor wedding, the venue features wrought iron archways, a sound system, three fountains, two ponds/riparian areads, a DJ/band area, a gazebo over the water, a windmill pavilion area, a reception area, a dance area, and several lawns.

Good Shepherd Ranch offers services for bridal showers, elopements, wedding receptions, ceremonies, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. Couples can also avail themselves of horse-led wagons and carriages for their guests. The venue provides event items such as altar/arches, centerpieces, décor, and audio equipment. Its services include:

• Accommodations
  • Liability insurance
  • Clean up
  • Victorian horse-drawn carriage

Other Services
Good Shepherd Ranch is a unique working horse ranch. Apart from wedding celebrations, couples and guests can have an up close & personal encounter with beautiful Clydesdales and take Horse driving lessons during their visit at the ranch.

19 Reviews for Good Shepherd Ranch

19 Good Shepherd Ranch Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 04/27/2018

I don't even know where to start! My husband and I had our wedding at the Good Shepherd Ranch in April 2018, and it was so incredible! We chose the venue after our first venue, that will remain ... Read more nameless, ended up double booking our date and told us that they could no longer accommodate us! I reached out to Francesca, and she let us come see the venue that weekend, and I instantly knew this was where I wanted our big day to be! There were a couple bumps in the road when it came to planning things that were stressful because I was planning our wedding from out of state, Francesca and her family were more than willing to help, and at times bent over backward to make sure we had everything squared away! When the big day finally arrived, they were so incredibly helpful, making sure everything when off without a hitch from getting ready, to lining everyone up, to the incredible food, everything was absolutely perfect! If you're in the process of deciding where you want your wedding and The Good Shepherd Ranch is a possibility, I strongly recommend that you chose them! They will not let you down! Thank you again to the Alliman family for everything!

J
Jen

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Makes dreams come true

Went out to the Good Shepard Ranch after finding out that our original venue actually wasn't our venue. The family that runs Good Shepard are very friendly and flexible with ideas for your ... Read more party/wedding. Very easy to work with and to talk to about the dream you have for your wedding. I would definitely recommend that you talk with Good Shepard and see if they couldn't make your dreams come true too.

Megan
Megan

Married on 04/13/2019

A gorgeous venue! Perfect for an outdoor wedding!

The Good Shepherd ranch is such a beautiful venue, the people who run it are amazing, kind people. They give out wonderful advice and was just great help with us planning our wedding. They helped my ... Read more husband And mine dream wedding come true!! They provide food, which was a huge life saver as far trying to get cater and it was delicious! The decor and the layout they have there just is flat out beautiful! Your missing out if you don't check this place out and have your wedding there!!!