Good Sunflower

Tucson, Arizona, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Good Sunflower

Good Sunflower is a special event floral design studio based in Tucson, Arizona. The team specializes in designing artistic floral arrangements that showcase the unique style and personality of each couple. With over 15 years of industry experience and expertise, lead designer and Arizona Master Florist Grace Cannale is known for her creativity and professionalism. Clients of Good Sunflower can expect a high level of customer service, attention to detail, and a company that strives to understand their preferences and requirements.

At Good Sunflower, the staff’s ultimate goal is to use their love and knowledge of flowers to bring the client’s vision to life. The staff can create custom floral arrangements for a variety of purposes, including bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decor, alter decor, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, and table arrangements. Flower petals and single flowers are also available. Arrangements can be crafted in any style, such as classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage. Additionally, Good Sunflower offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 03/31/2016

Grace has an amazing talent. I emailed Good Sunflower after receiving an over-inflated quote from a highly recommended wedding florist. I told Grace what I wanted in my bridal bouquet which was small ... Read more roses, succulents, eucalyptus, peonies and some wildflowers like Craspedias. Grace promptly replied back that she could put the bouquet together exactly how I wanted it and quoted me a price that was $110 less than the other florist. My bouquet was gorgeous, fresh and fragrant. Grace also made boutonnieres and corsages which our wedding party and families loved. I would recommend Grace over and over again. Thank you so much, Mr. & Mrs. Leif Pederson.

S
Savannah

Married on 03/16/2018

Grace did such a wonderful job with our flowers. She listened to our ideas and direction, and the flowers were absolutely perfect. She delivered to our venue the day of and made sure everything was ... Read more set before she left. Thank you Grace!

T
Theodora

Married on 12/30/2017

Good Sunflower with Grace Canale provided the most gorgeous flowers for our daughter's wedding and was a shear pleasure to work with. Beyond that, Good Sunflower stayed within our budget without ... Read more giving up beauty. I recommend Good Sunflower to anyone planning any event needing stunning florals and magnificent arrangements. Simply perfect product and service!