Good4UEvents, LLC.

Port Richey, FL · View map

About Good4UEvents, LLC.

"Photography is truth."

Let us capture your special day from the smallest details to the largest!

38 Reviews for Good4UEvents, LLC.

38 Good4UEvents, LLC. Reviews

J
Jennifer and Jason Vidas

Married on 03/21/2019

Good job with photos

We were very happy with photo services and the people were great Read more We were very happy with photo services and the people were great

C
Christine

Married on 03/01/2019

Fantastic and fun!

I had Courtney for 10 hours. I cannot tell you how amazing she was. She even attached herself to my pinterest board to see what photography I wanted. She was amazing. She got all the pics I wanted. ... Read more She was efficient and professional. (Even got LivePD to show up at my wedding.) Courtney was amazing!

B
Betsy and Johnny Pennington

Married on 02/03/2019

Best decision

Hi. When we initially booked our wedding photographer, he promised us the moon and the stars. We paid him well and thought we were set in stone for our big day. Three days before our wedding day, he ... Read more texted and said something came up and he could no longer photograph our wedding! I reached out to friends on Facebook immediately. Three recommended Courtney to me, so I reached out to her. She was available!! She charged a fraction of the price since the original photographer refused to refund my money. She arrived 15 minutes early and didn’t stop photographing from that moment on. We were glad things worked out the way they did. She and her friend were fantastic. We will use their service for everything.