Goodies For Guests

Chesterfield, MO · View map

About Goodies For Guests

Goodies For Guests offers unique goodie boxes for your out-of-town hotel guests. Each box is fully- filled with amazing sweets and treats.

Boxes are wrapped with beautiful ribbon to coordinate with your wedding colors and include a personalized message to welcome your wedding guests! And most of all, every box is sealed with love!!

It's the perfect way to kick off your wedding weekend in style. Show your guests how much you appreciate them coming in town.

They will thank you all weekend for your thoughtfulness! We make it easy….let us do the work for you!

Call Lynne at 314-422-0974 or email us at info@goodiesforguests.com

14 Reviews for Goodies For Guests

14 Goodies For Guests Reviews

S
Susan

Married on 07/02/2016

We hosted a wedding with a lot of out of town guests The boxes from Goodies for Guests helped to welcome everyone with great style and delicious treats. The boxes set the tone for a wonderful weekend. ... Read more weekend. Lynne was very responsive by phone and email. Everything was fresh, well packaged and delivered on time. She coordinated with our stationery vendor to have a personalized message included. The time saved from my not having to do the work was priceless!

G
Gail

Married on 05/24/2015

My daughter wanted a few specific things in the box and Lynne was more than willing to accommodate those requests. She was very professional and easy to work with directly, and easily coordinated with ... Read more with my other vendors. The boxes were delivered on time as promised and looked great!!! The hotel had 4 weddings that weekend and our boxes were definitely the most professional and best looking. My daughter and I were thrilled and got compliments from all of our out of town guests. Will definitely use Goodies for Guests again!!

D
Diane

Married on 01/31/2015

Lynn did an excellent job providing welcome gifts for my guest who stayed at the hotel. The presentation was so beautiful! Lynn did a care package in white boxes wrapped in beautiful ribbon and a ... Read more darling thank you note all the the wedding colors. I wish I took a picture of them. My friends LOVED the gift. Lynn did a great job making a care package full yummy snacks, bottle water, sweets and anything that helps with hangovers. haha.. My guest were so surprised and used everything that Lynn provided. It made the perfect gift and was very much appreciated by my guest. I highly recommend using Goodies For Guest!! I'm glad I did!!