GoPro Event Solutions

Birmingham, AL · View map

About GoPro Event Solutions

GoPro Event Solutions is a historic wedding venue located in Birmingham, Alabama. With 20 years of experience in event production and management, the venue strives to make the wedding preparation stress-free for couples so that they can enjoy their special day. GoPro's team starts the planning process by consulting with couples to better understand them and their goals. GoPro Event Solutions aims to make every wedding unique to impress the guests.

Facilities and Capacity
GoPro Event Solutions offers two event spaces that can accommodate a maximum of 350 guests. The BridgeStreet Gallery and Loft, an indoor venue located in downtown Birmingham, is a sophisticated loft with two floors and white background. The LINCPoint is an outdoor venue, with stained concrete floors and a scenic outdoor patio.

GoPro Event Solutions also provides event production and management services, which include:

• Event planning

19 GoPro Event Solutions Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Bridgestreet Gallery and Loft and we absolutely loved it! Everything was perfect and our coordinator, Alex, as the best! We had a wonderful time and got ... Read more so many compliments on how fun and beautiful the venue is! I could not recommend it highly enough!

A
Aftan

Married on 08/06/2016

My husband, and my family loved planning with Ali and the GoPro Team. At the time when we first started planning I was living in Atlanta and in the process of moving to Nashville. Even though I am a ... Read more Birmingham native Ali and he team was flexible with scheduling tours and provide much detail via email and over the phone. Our wedding day was simply amazing! Ali and the team were all about the Bride and Groom and made sure everything went according to plan! We couldn't have picked a better venue nor staff to work with! Thanks GoPro! -C&A Walls

K
Katie

Married on 03/12/2016

This was the best venue I could have chosen for my wedding reception. It was beautiful and very reasonably priced--plus I could bring all my own vendors, which was high on my list. Getting the venue ... Read more booked was simple and decorating it was a breeze because it is already so pretty. I recommend leaving the art up if you choose this venue. It is less money and less work so it is a win win. On the week of the wedding they took care of everything, which was awesome. But the part that I REALLY want to brag on is the actual wedding day. I cannot stress enough how easy they made the wedding day. I did not have to worry about even the smallest thing. They took care of every little detail and were constantly asking me if I needed anything. They had so many wonderful people there working the event that made it so much fun! Ali did a WONDERFUL job coordinating all of it. I HIGHLY recommend this venue and her :)