Gorgeous Locks and Makeup

Herndon, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Gorgeous Locks and Makeup

Gorgeous Locks and Makeup LLC, based in Herndon, Virginia, offers personable and affordable wedding day beauty for brides and their wedding party. Brides have direct access through texts, calls, and emails with the stylist before the wedding, along with consultations and trials, during and after the big event. Gorgeous Locks provides hair and makeup services with upfront pricing and no hidden fees. They pride themselves on their quality and artistic work, as well as the punctuality and compassion they have for their brides.

Gorgeous Locks and Makeup LLC will travel anywhere within northern Virginia for the event. Stylists will collaborate with brides on their expectations and wedding vision, and can work with groups of up to six people. Gorgeous Locks offers contouring makeup, fake eyelashes, and eye makeup to create the perfect look for each bride, whether they want a glam style or something more natural. To complete the full beauty look, the following hair services are also provided:

• Blowouts

A
Abby

Married on 06/08/2019

Highlight of my wedding

Erica is THE BEST! Highly recommend. Everyone commented on our hair and makeup. Erica is professional and does what you ask. Read more Erica is THE BEST! Highly recommend. Everyone commented on our hair and makeup. Erica is professional and does what you ask.

S
Sandra Mcdonnell

Married on 04/05/2019

Highly recommend!

Erica did a fabulous job on the makeup and hair for the bride and the maid-of-honor. Their hair and makeup looked gorgeous, lasted the entire night, and enhanced their pictures. As ... Read more mother-of-the-bride, I also had her do my makeup and hair. I was very pleased with her choice of products for older skin and eyes. I got so many compliments on my appearance. We all enjoyed our afternoon with Erica and the results of her artistry. She was delightful and very competent.

Avery
Avery

Married on 03/30/2019

Great Hair, Great Makeup, Great People!

I'm thrilled that I decided to go with GLAM for hair and makeup on our wedding day. Erica and her team were amazing! When my mom and I went for a trial at her house, we left feeling absolutely certain ... Read more that we wanted to book them for the wedding day. Erica was personable, funny, professional, and so good at her job. When we signed the contract, Erica sent a detailed schedule with times and names, so everyone in the bridal party knew the schedule ahead of time. On the wedding day, Erica and her assistant showed up on time with everything that they needed, including their own light! They helped add such a fun vibe to the bridal suite, and all of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup. Erica did the makeup of my grandmother-in-law, and began by asking her specifics about everything that she was comfortable with which was great and helpful. GLAM's prices are also incredibly reasonable for the DC area, and after doing a lot of research I would definitely say that with them you get the most for your money. If you're looking for a great hair and makeup artist for your big day, definitely go with GLAM!