GOT Photography

Reno, NV · Visit website

About GOT Photography

GOT Photography is professional wedding photography service based in Reno, Nevada. The owner, Rachel Gazes, has been a professional photographer for the last four years. She especially loves wedding photography, as she has a niche for capturing photographs that portray the abundant emotions present at such life-changing events. At GOT Photography, Rachel prides herself on being able to create a gallery that has both candid moments that can't be recreated, while still offering fantastic posed shots.

At GOT Photography, Rachel’s photography style combines contemporary, natural and traditional elements. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, one event per day, additional hours, hand-coloring and toning. GOT Photography is also available to shoot destination, engagement and trash the dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

6 Reviews for GOT Photography

6 GOT Photography Reviews

M
Morgan Karnofel

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Very understanding and personable

I first got in touch with GOT Photography on Wedding Wire and was very impressed with how quickly the response was. I immediately felt comfortable with Rachel. She answered all of my questions and ... Read more made me feel like she was going to take care of me and my needs. I booked Rachel with GOT Photography and was so excited to meet up with her to go over contracts and list of photos. Unfortunately, my wedding date had to be changed a few days after booking GOT Photography. I emailed Rachel and let her know that the day was going to change. She was already booked for my new wedding date but was very understanding and worked with me to get my deposit back since the date changed so suddenly. I wish I could have used her for my wedding. Her photos are phenomenal and she is so easy to work with. Maybe for another event :) I highly highly highly recommend GOT Photography and am very happy with the service I was given :)

Melody
Melody Lindsey

Getting married on 09/19/2019

Mother of the Groom

Rachel did a fantastic job photographing my son's wedding! She captured wonderful memories that will last a lifetime and worked with my kids budget! Read more Rachel did a fantastic job photographing my son's wedding! She captured wonderful memories that will last a lifetime and worked with my kids budget!

Diana
Diana

Married on 02/11/2019

Great snow engagement shoot

Found GOT photography on wedding wire, and really wanted a quick photo shoot in the snow during our short stay while visiting Reno. Rachel was easy to work with and gave us a great deal. No time was ... Read more was wasted when we did our shoot. In addition, we had beautiful photos to choose from. More importantly the end product was better than I imagined them. She even edited them to add snow and they turned out gorgeous! Really responsive, easy to work with, and flexible with our schedule!