Gourmet Goodies

Nicholasville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Gourmet Goodies

Gourmet Goodies, LLC, is a catering company in Nicholasville, Kentucky, known for providing spectacular food and exceptional service. Specializing in wedding banquets and cakes, their goal is for you to relax — a goal that’s achieved with their willingness to stand by you every step of the way. Gourmet Goodies wants your wedding catering to be as perfect as possible.

Gourmet Goodies, LLC, provides clean up, delivery, and setup for your event. They have china, flatware, and glassware available for you to use.

Cuisine
Gourmet Goodies’ chefs can meet gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, and vegetarian dietary needs. They are able to serve American, Caribbean, Italian, local, Southern and Southwestern cuisines, and servers are available for breakfast/bunch, buffets, family style, lunch, and stations. You can also choose to include:

• Cake cutting

R
Featured
Robyn

Married on 10/15/2016

We used Gourmet Goodies for our wedding and I can not say enough good things about Thelma and her staff. From signing the contract to the end of the wedding everything was perfect. She was so easy to ... Read more to work with and did exactly what we wanted. The pricing was great for all that was included. The day of the wedding her staff was top notch. They were so friendly and polite with all of my guest. I will definitely use her in the future and I will recommend her to others for sure.

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/21/2017

Ms Thelma and her crew were simply wonderful! From the first meeting to the taste testing right down to the wedding dinner... Everything was fantastic. We got so many compliments on how good dinner ... Read more was and the set up was beautiful. Thank you Gourmet Goodies for helping make my daughters wedding day perfect!

K
Kourtni

Married on 10/14/2017

I can only say great things about Ms. Thelma and her team at Gourmet Goodies. From researching online, consultation meeting, tasting, to the wedding day was nothing but smooth sailing. The pricing is ... Read more reasonable and you get quality/delicious food! My guests raved about everything we served, especially the Caribbean Jerk Chicken! The staff were polite, efficient, and quiet so much so I didn't know they had cleaned up and left once everything was done. I highly recommend Gourmet Goodies! So many options and again everything was delicious! Thank you Ms. Thelma! Sean and Kourtni Lightsey 10/14/17