Gourmet Wedding Gifts

San Diego, CA · View map

About Gourmet Wedding Gifts

At Gourmet Wedding Gifts we offer exceptional service and the most unique selection of high quality, personalized wedding gifts and artisan wedding favors. All of our edible favors and gifts are handcrafted with love by small batch artisan makers.

We go out of our way to discover and curate unique gifts, work with incredible people and connect with our customers for a personal shopping experience that truly stands out. We partner with small batch, artisan makers around the country, partners just as passionate about their businesses as we are about ours, to create a collection of the most unique gifts and edible favors for every special occasion,

From handcrafted, personalized s’mores, fortune cookies, dark chocolate truffles, cookie cake jars and macaroons to mini cocktail infusion kits, stroopwafels and so much more – we curate gifts that are unique and delicious. Shop for party favors, bachelor and bachelorette parties and for gifts for the bride and groom and their groomsmen and bridesmaids.

Gourmet Wedding Gifts also features great gift options for engagement party favors, bachelor/bachelorette parties and gifts for your groomsmen and bridesmaids. Check out our bride and groom swag including apparel, mugs, totes and more as well as our personalized collection of flask sets, wine glasses, bottle openers, customized cutting boards and more!

Have a question? Call or text 716.901.1500 or email us at evona@gourmetweddinggifts.com

Full selection on gourmetweddinggifts.com

22 Reviews for Gourmet Wedding Gifts

22 Gourmet Wedding Gifts Reviews

E
Elena Yates

Getting married on 10/25/2020

Awesome Quality, Friendly Service!

I love the cute glasses I purchased back in March! They say "Wifey for Lifey" and "Trophy Husband". These were the only purchase I made at the Bridal Bazaar, but I definitely plan on using Gourmet ... Read more Wedding Gifts for a few other things when we get closer to the Big Day.

K
kiran kaur

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Amazing, I would recommend to all!

Evona was amazing throughout this entire process. She was quick, efficient, super responsive, and reasonable. I can't wait to work with her again and have recommended her to all my local friends - ... Read more it's so hard to find good companies to personalize material locally. I typically order online but prefer to have this in person.

B
Brittany

Getting married on 11/23/2019

A+ Customer Service

Evona at GourmetWeddingGifts. Com went above and beyond to fulfill our order of stroopwafels. She made sure everything went off without a hinge. You don't work with a lot of vendors like this team. Read more Evona at GourmetWeddingGifts.com went above and beyond to fulfill our order of stroopwafels. She made sure everything went off without a hinge. You don't work with a lot of vendors like this team.