Gown Boutique of Charleston

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Gown Boutique of Charleston

Gown Boutique of Charleston is a wedding dress shop and bridal boutique in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. From their elegant styles to excellent service, the company specializes in customized shopping experiences. They are ready to help you discover your dream wedding gown.

Products Offered
At this intimate and beautiful store, the professional bridal stylists can provide a stress-free experience. They offer attire and accessories for brides and bridesmaids. Services include alterations, cleaning, preservation, trunk shows and sample sales. Examples of inventory include:

• Bridal belts
  • Sample gowns
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

Areas Covered
Gown Boutique of Charleston, which is 10 minutes from downtown Charleston, is located in Mount Pleasant. They serve brides in the local area, including Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Savannah.

177 Reviews for Gown Boutique of Charleston

177 Gown Boutique of Charleston Reviews

Hailey
Hailey Leistner

Getting married on 10/24/2020

absolutely AMAZING!!!

I went in looking for my first time and they blew me away. The service was amazing they all made me feel beautiful even the ladies that weren’t assigned to me! They listen to every detail , watch ... Read more your mood to each dress and make you feel comfortable in your own skin. !!!! absolutely loved it

Hannah
Hannah Brandel

Getting married on 06/14/2020

Amazing experience!

From the very first call I made to Gown Boutique of Charleston, I was very impressed with their exceptional customer service! They were extremely accommodating and welcoming to my large entourage (6 ... Read more people). Cierra took the time to meet everyone, learn about my wedding, and get an idea of what I was looking for in a gown. I’m pretty indecisive, and I wasn’t set on a particular style, so I was open to trying several types of gowns. Each time I would come out to show a gown, Cierra would ask if there was something I didn’t like. Based on my feedback, she would find another gown to try. I ended up falling in LOVE with a dress in a style completely different than what I thought I would end up with! We celebrated with complimentary champagne and pictures, and I was able to leave with my dress in hand because it was a sample sale dress (big win!). I had a wonderful experience, and I highly recommend visiting Gown Boutique of Charleston!!

Kayla
Kayla

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Phenomenal!!

I could not recommend Janet and Gown Boutique more. The atmosphere is bright and fun while still holding a professional and luxurious feel! Janet truly helped me find my dream dress from Stella York ... Read more and I am over the moon! If you’re in the market for a dress, go here FIRST! You won’t regret it.