Gown Boutique of Charleston

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Gown Boutique of Charleston

Gown Boutique of Charleston is a wedding dress shop and bridal boutique in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. From their elegant styles to excellent service, the company specializes in customized shopping experiences. They are ready to help you discover your dream wedding gown.

Products Offered
At this intimate and beautiful store, the professional bridal stylists can provide a stress-free experience. They offer attire and accessories for brides and bridesmaids. Services include alterations, cleaning, preservation, trunk shows and sample sales. Examples of inventory include:

• Bridal belts
  • Sample gowns
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

Areas Covered
Gown Boutique of Charleston, which is 10 minutes from downtown Charleston, is located in Mount Pleasant. They serve brides in the local area, including Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Savannah.

174 Reviews for Gown Boutique of Charleston

174 Gown Boutique of Charleston Reviews

Kayla
Kayla

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Phenomenal!!

I could not recommend Janet and Gown Boutique more. The atmosphere is bright and fun while still holding a professional and luxurious feel! Janet truly helped me find my dream dress from Stella York ... Read more and I am over the moon! If you’re in the market for a dress, go here FIRST! You won’t regret it.

Jessica
Jessica

Getting married on 02/23/2020

LOVE Gown Boutique of Charleston!

I just bought my wedding dress from Gown Boutique of Charleston and had a GREAT experience! I was very upfront about my budget being on the low end (under $1,000). They were so mindful of that and ... Read more were still able to put me in plenty of dresses (sample dresses that are bought as is) under what I was wanting to pay. And I loved every single dress! The sample dresses were all in great condition. Meghan was a pleasure to work with - very kind, patient, calm, and sweet! She let me select a few dresses to try on, and she pulled dresses based on what I thought I liked / feedback from the dresses I was trying on. I went back a few days after my intial appointment to try on one of the dresses that I couldn't stop thinking about (off of the sample rack) and while contemplating between that dress and another dress from a different store, they offered me an additional discount which was so nice - I still cannot believe I got such a great deal on such a beautiful dress. Such a fun, easy, and comfortable experience. 10/10 recommend!

K
Kristin Cymbor

Getting married on 12/06/2019

Dream Experience

The Gown Boutique of Charleston was the best dress experience! From the time I walked in the door, I was greeted and asked about the details of my wedding. After mentioning my style was all over the ... Read more place, the ladies at the Gown Boutique reviewed my Pinterest board and help customized my experience based on the common themes. They helped me narrow down my ideas, and helped me to not only find the dress of my dreams, but also find my bridesmaids dresses! Thank you for helping me make my Winter Wonderland theme a reality!