Gowns by Gaetana LLC

North Port, FL · View map

About Gowns by Gaetana LLC

Gaetana is my first name but I insisted on being called Adrienne as a young child because I did not like being called GUY! After 40 years of being a woman in a man's field -- chemical engineering -- I have time to do some of the creative things that I love, namely custom sewing. I made my first wedding dress over forty years ago. Since then, I have made many bridal gowns for friends and family as my gift to the bride. I want you to look your best on the most important day of your life. With my engineering ability, I have learned how to custom fit patterns especially for those that find ready made dresses just do not fit well. Your dress will fit you perfectly and you will feel beautiful in it because each dress is cut and sewn specifically for your measurements. Gowns can be as extravagant or as simple as you like. Even those who are working within a budget can look just as fabulous as the bride who spent thousands by having a simple gown that fits to perfection because a perfect fit is always flattering. From the traditional, to the totally non-traditional, because each item is custom made according to your wishes, you will always have the gown you really want.The steps to achieving that prefect fit begin with a free consultation and measuring session. during which we will discuss the look that you want.
Next, comes doing a body map and/or custom dress form to use in drafting the design and making a muslin mockup that will then be fitted. At this time, you will be able to make changes to the design and we will perfect the fit. The gown will then be made in the fabric you have chosen and we will do another fitting. Finally I will add the finishing touches -- beading, the bustle or whatever else is needed to make your gown your very own.
I also create custom Christening Gowns, made from new fabrics or the Mother's, Grandmother's or even Great-Grandmother's wedding gown, or a combination of all three!

1 Reviews for Gowns by Gaetana LLC

1 Gowns by Gaetana LLC Reviews

F
Erin

Married on 10/16/2010

Adrienne made my dream dress! She was extraordinarily helpful and accommodating as we worked together to design the dress (which due to my pickiness and indecisiveness was no small task), then she ... Read more executed that design beautifully. My dress was impeccably crafted from high-quality materials (silk, Swarovski crystals, etc.). She even made a crystal and silk headband, a gorgeous cathedral-length veil and a matching flower girl dress. I got all this for less than the cost of some dresses at discount bridal stores! I know this is trite, but I really did feel like a princess on my wedding day and so many people complimented me on my dress (even guys)! Adrienne is absolutely amazing to work with and I would highly recommend Gowns by Gaetana to any girl wanting a gorgeous, unique gown that won't break the bank!

Gowns by Gaetana LLC FAQ