GP Productions DJ Services

Placerville, CA · View map

About GP Productions DJ Services

I know how much huge effort it takes to plan an event such as a wedding reception, party, or business function. You want your hard work to pay off. You want yourself and your guests to have a fun and memorable time. I believe it is my responsibility to make your event fun and memorable. I accomplish this through great music selections, Confident & smooth MC skills, detailed planning, tasteful and timely interaction with your guests and much more.

5 Reviews for GP Productions DJ Services

5 GP Productions DJ Services Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome! Highly recommend!

My sister-in-law had DJ Grant at her wedding, and he did such an amazing job that we hired him for our own! He's extremely responsive and makes the process SO easy! The ceremony went off without a ... Read more hitch, and he did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor to dance the night away. We highly recommend GP Productions!

M
Marlo

Married on 02/04/2017

Loved having Grant at our wedding! He was super easy to work with, and a really awesome, friendly guy. He put together an awesome playlist, and our dance floor was hopping the entire night! Great ... Read more value!

User3986381

2+ years ago

LOVE working with Galo. He is very professional and very talented! Everyone loved his duo at the wedding and he had a great playlist. He also was flexible and took any requests during cocktail hour or ... Read more dinner. He also brought in an amazing DJ for dancing!