Grace Aston Photography

Redding, CA · View map · Visit website

About Grace Aston Photography

Grace Aston Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Redding, California that also serves Sacramento, the Northern California region, and beyond. Founder, Grace Aston, focuses her work on the potential for beautiful and effectual imagery allowed by the manipulation of natural light. She strives to instill an ephemeral quality to each photo that reflects the indescribable grace found in some of life’s most important moments. Grace endeavors to give her clients timeless keepsakes of their big day that they can treasure for the rest of their lives.

Grace Aston Photography offers completely customizable packages in order to ensure that every couple’s expectations and ideas are taken care of. Aside from the big day itself, Grace is available to coordinate both pre and post-wedding photoshoots. Some other services she offers include:

• Wedding portraits
  • Additional hours and multiple locations
  • One event per day

Featured
Sophia

Married on 08/05/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Grace was absolutely wonderful to work with. She met with us early on to get a feel for our vision for the the wedding and for who my husband (fiancé at the time) and I were as people. As the wedding ... Read more date approached she sent us a few different questionnaires to make sure we were on the same page and that she had a good idea of all the wedding details. She also created a day of timeline which was so helpful I sent it to some of my other vendors and the wedding party. The photos that she took were absolutely beautiful. She has a great talent for capturing light and natural moments. She also took so many photos and got them back to us very quickly. Overall, Grace was very organized, very talented, and just a wonderful, kind person to work with.

H
H.h.

Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent photographer

Grace and her team did an amazing job! Read more Grace and her team did an amazing job!

N
Nikki

Married on 08/26/2017

Grace is truly amazing! We had the hardest time finding a wedding photographer that we connected with. The first time we met Grace my fiance and I instantly new she was the perfect photographer for ... Read more us! She truly captured who we are as a couple and captured every moment perfectly. I am so grateful for the time she put into not only our wedding day photography, but the editing and choosing what images were in our album. Grace gave us so many edited photos in a very timely manner. I was extremely impressed with the quality of work. I am so grateful to have those memories! If you are looking for an amazing photographer who will treat you like family... Grace is the perfect photographer!