Grace Brown Photography

Hoboken, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Grace Brown Photography

Grace Brown Photography is a Hoboken, New Jersey-based professional wedding photographer. Grace thoroughly enjoys documenting special wedding day moments, doing so naturally and in a way that honestly represents each couple and their love. From a young age, photography has been an influential part of Grace’s life. She looks forward to sharing her honed skills with clients celebrating one of the most special days of their lives

Aside from wedding day photography, Grace also provides engagement, trash-the-dress, and boudoir photo shoots. Her signature photographic style embraces both contemporary and candid techniques. Some other services offered by Grace Brown Photography include:

• Wedding portraits
  • Additional hours and multiple-location options
  • Destination and travel services
  • A second available photographer
  • Proofs
  • Photo albums
  • Canvas, flush-mount, and matted prints
  • Digital files

11 Reviews for Grace Brown Photography

11 Grace Brown Photography Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 07/21/2019

Grace Brown was absolutely amazing.

Grace was wonderful to work with and my husband and I love both our engagement photos and wedding album! Her style is gorgeous and timeless. She really captured the spirit and happiness of our day, ... Read more and nothing looks contrived or too "pose-y." Grace has a great sense of humor, which put us both at ease, and made us comfortable in front of the camera. Grace and her team were also on time and very professional. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 06/08/2019

The best decision we made!!

When my husband and I first sat down to talk about our wedding budget and vision, we very readily came to the decision that great photography was a priority for us. We spoke with several photographers ... Read more and picked Grace ultimately for the quality of her work (her talent for finding the perfect lighting and composition is truly special) -- but her excellent communication, package flexibility, professionalism, and genuine personality definitely didn't hurt. On the day of our wedding, Grace arrived early with her team at our venue in the Catskills and was a calm, focused, sweet & reassuring presence throughout the day. (My mom even stopped me at one point to comment on how sweet Grace was.) Even with our coordinator building in buffer time, we were running behind schedule leading up to the ceremony and I still can't believe how Grace and her team managed to get all the pre-ceremony portraits & wedding party photos we wanted (and they all turned out amazing!). At the end of the wedding, Grace let us know she'd share teasers within the next week and she followed up with an absolutely stunning set of ~80 teaser photos within the next few days! All of our family and friends were taken aback by how beautifully she captured the day. I loved how Grace's photojournalistic approach caught so many special, candid moments -- and her eye for light & composition took everything to a whole other, magical level. It truly doesn't get better than this!! We can't recommend Grace Brown Photography highly enough.

J
Jennifer Cuervo

Married on 11/10/2018

Must go with Grace!

Grace is a patient, artistic, and detail oriented photographer. Without hesitation, I would recommend Grace to anyone that needs a photographer in NYC/Hoboken/Montclair. My husband, Jake, and I first ... Read more first met Grace at a coffee shop in Hoboken. We enjoyed her vision, style, and preemptive details of our big day. We were so fond of her photos and personality that we even booked her for our engagement party! Our family still raves about her photos and many have ordered prints for themselves from her website. Grace captured our engagement photos, engagement party, and wedding day. We will ask for Grace for any future needs too. Grace is truly our life photographer.