Grace Jansen Beauty

Greensboro, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Grace Jansen Beauty

Grace Jansen Beauty is a hair and makeup artist located in High Point, North Carolina. She serves the Raleigh, Triad, and Charlotte area. She is happy to travel to destination weddings. Grace is a passionate makeup artist and hair stylist who would love the opportunity to join you on you special day. It is her desire to help you feel confident and look gorgeous on your wedding day.

Grace Jansen Beauty works with brides to figure out looks the she wants on her big day. Grace offers both hair and makeup services and encourages brides to schedule hair and makeup trials 2-4 months prior to the wedding date. Also, she offers on-site hair and makeup services, so couples need not worry about making travel plans. Grace Jansen Beauty will happily work with groups of up to 14 people and offers the following services:

• Contour makeup
  • Hair Updo's
  • Hair Clip-in Extensions

www.gracejansenbeauty.com

Instagram: gracejansen77

Cell: 919-880-7806 (Feel free to call or text with any questions)

28 Reviews for Grace Jansen Beauty

28 Grace Jansen Beauty Reviews

Tess
Featured
Tess

Married on 05/02/2019

Perfect Choice, Amazing Talent!

Grace is an incredible makeup artist! We had six updos and three traditional makeup applications and everyone was beyond thrilled with how beautiful Grace's work was. I typically do not wear a lot of ... Read more of makeup and I really wanted to look as natural as possible. Grace hit the mark perfectly not only with me, but with my entire bridal party. Grace is relaxed and sweet, which really helped me stay calm throughout the day. I was so impressed with her professionalism and sticking with the schedule so we had enough time for touch-ups and to get into our dresses. I would absolutely work with Grace again and plan to recommend her to anyone looking!

E
Elizabeth Rupert

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Beautiful inside and out!!

Grace and her team arrived early, worked tirelessly, and were exceptionally friendly and flexible. I LOVED my makeup - I felt like a movie star on my wedding day, and my crew looked absolutely ... Read more fabulous. I decided to have my mom and mother in law's hair and makeup done as well, and they loved it! Grace is one of the nicest people you'll meet and extremely talented!

A
Alexa

Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing experience

Grace was the last vendor I needed to find for my wedding. I was struggling to find someone who was talented but also fun and kind. Grace agreed to meet with me without hesitation. I like to get to ... Read more know the people that I am working with. She was incredibly flexible when there was a last minute change to the schedule. She listened to everything that was important to me, which was a "natural look" on my big day. She did hair and make up for 3 of us total, and we all came out beautiful. She was so easy to work with, I couldn't have imagined it going any better. If you want someone who is talented, sweet, and easy to be around, she's your gal. I would call her again in a heartbeat.