Grace Loves Lace

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Grace Loves Lace

Designed for the woman of style, substance and passion, Grace Loves Lace specialises in beautiful, luxurious and effortlessly feminine gowns for the modern bride. GLL are the designers of "The Most Pinned Wedding Gown on Pinterest". Since launching in 2010, GLL have gained cult status for our spirited and innovative approach to bridal. All for the woman seeking a gown made with soul, authenticity and sophisticated charm. Our designs are an ode to the woman who demands to be different. She’s a traditionalist and a modernist, with just the right mix of sophistication, elegance and spirit that shines through as she dances blissfully to the beat of her own drum. She is our ultimate muse. Handmade to order in our Australian studio in luxurious laces and silks, GLL delivers worldwide with a convenient ordering process through our eBoutique. We have 5 exclusive appointment-only showrooms worldwide (New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, London, and Gold Coast Australia). Can’t make it to a GLL showroom? We have an amazing Online Stylist team available via email, phone, livechat and Skype.

3 Reviews for Grace Loves Lace

3 Grace Loves Lace Reviews

Bridget
Bridget

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Dress experience

I had a wonderful time selecting my gown at grace loves lace. The service was amazing. They were friendly and didn’t put any pressure on my to make a decision. I’m so excited about my dress. Their ... Read more designers are amazing!

Katelyn
Katelyn Wentland

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, comfortable and so elegant

Grace loves lace was such a pleasure to work with. From the amazing show room in LA to the girls at customer service in Australia. I got so many compliments on my Alexandra dress and it was so ... Read more comfortable all night long. It was everything I had ever dreamed of for my wedding day! I would recommend them to everyone I know getting married !!

Julie
Julie Odden

Married on 09/29/2018

Top quality service and product

My experience with Grace Loves Lace is all in all suberB! Their level of professionalism and service cannot be compared to anyone I've ever purchased from ever. They answer super quickly to all ... Read more inquires, and their way to handle the whole process from ordering to delivery jus makes you feel really taken care of all the way. I was so lucky to get married in the beautiful inca gown. The Gown itself is just undescribably gorgeous. But it is also so incredibly comfortable to wear. I even had a specially tailored second dress (that was pretty expensive), which I ended up not wearing due to the inca being so comfortable. It is so easy to slip into, and the slik that touches the body is just fantastic!!! Grace Loves Lave really provides high quality service and dresses. i highly recommend

Grace Loves Lace FAQ