GraceMarie Beauty

Derry, NH · View map · Visit website

About GraceMarie Beauty

GraceMarie Beauty is a wedding beauty service based out of Derry & Merrimack, New Hampshire. This studio is a professional image and styling service resource, offering their clients hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling. Made up of licensed salon professionals and talented artists, the GraceMarie beauty team is dedicated to tending to your inner and outer beauty needs. Licensed cosmetologist Grace, the founder and owner, is a true lover of all things beautiful and peaceful, and she brings that love to her business. She and her team live by the singular goal of helping their clients feel beautiful both inside and out.

GraceMarie Beauty can accommodate bridal parties of up to 30 people. They can also provide on-site services, meaning they’ll come to your house or wedding venue to deliver top-notch beautification. As well as hair styling and updos, some of the services that they offer include:

• Consultations and Trials
  • Formal Event Hair & Makeup
  • Eye Makeup
  • Complete Makeup Up Application
  • High Definition, Long Wearing, Professional Stage & Set Makeup Used Only
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo Embellishment
  • Due To Silicone and Alcohol Base, GraceMarie Beauty Is An AIRBRUSH FREE Company

7 Reviews for GraceMarie Beauty

7 GraceMarie Beauty Reviews

L
Leah

Married on 06/06/2015

I honestly can't say enough great things about Grace. She did an absolutely beautiful job on my hair and makeup, as well as the hair for the girls in my wedding party. She's such a sweetheart and very ... Read more very easy to work with. You can tell by her demeanor that she's just really excited about her job and loves what she does. I've never felt prettier than I did on my wedding day.

User2946304

2+ years ago

I've known Grace a couple of years now and she is such a professional and amazing makeup artist. She did both my engagement shoot and wedding day makeup. She did such a beautiful job! She is very ... Read more accommodating and such a great person! :)

C
christine

Married on 06/03/2011

Grace was amazing! She came out to my mom's place early - super prompt and professional. But she was also super sweet and great with all my girls. She went with the flow of the day and was genuinely ... Read more genuinely a pleasure to have there - not at all interfering or uncomfortable. not to mention she was fabulous!! we all thought so! she did makeup for myself, my mom, all my bridesmaids and my brother's fiance. and she made us all look like princesses. gorgeous without looking overly made-up, which was a concern of mine. she did such a beautiful job and was so complimentary (not in a forced way at all; in a really nice way). we all loved her! she really knew what she was doing and i couldn't have been happier. she even put my veil on for me!! she was great, and i would highly recommend going with her!! (also - i'm kind of a cheap-o, and i thought she was really reasonable.)