Grace Studio Makeup Artistry

Destin, Florida · View map

About Grace Studio Makeup Artistry

Grace Studio Makeup Artistry offers beautician services in Destin, Florida. Let the professionals do the final touches to get you looking picture perfect for your big day. From your first consultation to the moment you depart in your limo, Grace Studio Makeup Artistry will give you a personalized and professional experience for your beauty needs for your wedding.

So much more goes into getting wedding-ready than just makeup. The professionals at Grace Studio Makeup Artistry offer on-site makeup application for you and your whole wedding party, accommodating groups of up to 15 individuals. Consultations and trials are available so that you may discuss your beauty vision. Makeup services provided by the team include:

• Contour makeup

4 Grace Studio Makeup Artistry Reviews

C
Cathi

Married on 04/29/2017

Words cannot express how happy I was that I chose Shelley with Grace Studio Makeup to be the makeup artist for my bridal party, she exceeded my expectations in every way. She's a talented "artist" who ... Read more is well organized, prompt, genuinely kind and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Shelley to anyone needing a makeup artist for their wedding (or other special occasion) in the Destin area. She made sure our makeup was perfect and we all still looked great 11 hours later!

User7737729

2+ years ago

My experience with Shelley was fantastic! She accommodated me with every detail of my own needs and vision and really made it come to life. Shelley also did the make up for others in my party too ... Read more and they also loved it! She also came early which i appreciated very much. As for the products they were fantastic!! I would reccomend Shelley to any bride for her wedding day!!

T
Tracy

Married on 11/22/2016

I would highly recommend using Shelley at Grace Studio Makeup Artistry. Shelley did an amazing job with the make-up of the entire Wedding Party. She was extremely professional and really went the ... Read more extra mile for all of us. The top end products used were amazing and made a huge difference to us all looking and feeling even more beautiful on such a special day. Thank you Shelley at Grace Studio Makeup Artistry!