Grace Style and Bridal

Gilbert, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Grace Style and Bridal

Grace Style & Bridal is a wedding dress boutique based in Gilbert, Arizona, where you can browse through signature styles to find your dream gown. Established by a mother-daughter team and now owned by a husband-and-wife team, Grace Style & Bridal prioritizes unique beauty and features a wide range of designers.

Products Offered
All the dresses at Grace Style & Bridal are hand-selected and come from a wide range of designers, from big names — such as Lillian West, Ti Adora, Casablanca Bridal, and Pronovias — to independent artists. Whether you're on a shoestring budget or you're looking to break the bank for couture, Grace Style & Bridal has the perfect gown for you. Beyond the dress, the boutique also offers jewelry, veils, bridal belts, headpieces, and hair accessories. And if you're a bridesmaid, there's something for you at Grace Style & Bridal too — looking good isn't just for brides!

67 Reviews for Grace Style and Bridal

67 Grace Style and Bridal Reviews

A
Featured
Ashleigh

Married on 10/31/2016

Grace Style and Bridal is an awesome shop to find your dress. They have a great selection of both modern gowns as well as classic looks. Since the shop is not a chain, I feel that you get more ... Read more personalized service. It was the third boutique that I visited and I was lucky enough to find my dress right away. The associate was very friendly and knowledgeable about the dress sizes and such. They steam you dress free of charge before the big day. Even though they do not have an in house seamstress, they were able to recommend some awesome places for alterations. Thank you!

Cassie
Cassie Woods

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Truly incredible dress shopping experience!

My experience at Grace Style and Bridal exceeded my expectations! My mom and I made a same day appointment to get an idea of styles I liked and to try on a few dresses. Our consultant, Monica, was ... Read more truly incredible! She listened to exactly what I was looking for and pulled dresses accordingly. She was also able to put me in a few styles that I hadn’t considered, but ended up loving! Much to surprise, I ended up purchasing my dress during this visit! From start to finish my experience at Grace Style and Bridal was truly amazing and I would recommended it anyone looking for a wedding dress!!

Jennifer
Jennifer Bortvit

Getting married on 04/05/2020

Beautiful selections for wedding dresses, consultant was very professional and patient.

I would highly recommend visiting for a wedding dress, so many options. All the staff was professional, helpful and patient. Pricing is affordable and payment options are available. Read more I would highly recommend visiting for a wedding dress, so many options. All the staff was professional, helpful and patient. Pricing is affordable and payment options are available.